+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think it's easier to predict trends but I don't know if you're good at predicting trends. If I were, I'd rather be a short-term trader but I'm also not good at scalping. I would rather be a news trader or a day trader than a broker or swing trader. It takes a lot of pips to hold more positions with the swing method and I have to wait long enough to become a swing trader. and it is a kind of scapling they will trade with fast power in this trade with fast profits can also give them more opportunities to profit in existing trades and can do so many transactions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

Version2 (2019-12-10)

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader has a different trading style so there is no method (scalping or swing) which is better than other methods but depends on the style of each trader. There are traders who can trade well with scalping but other traders can trade well with swings so it is better to know the best trading style with you, no need to look too much at other traders. and In a perfect sense, Scalping is an unsafe method. River traders specifically look for high trades with joyous volumes in short-term trading. so scalping requires a lot of experience, noesis and capital. that other structure shouldn't try the special rules of my equivalent trader. ]

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bahar View Post
    Scalping is good for beginners but many brokers don't allow scalping. The reason many brokers forbid scalping techniques, for no other reason is because of server overload. Brokers are usually difficult for traders to enter / exit in the desired position in the ongoing trade, even though the facility is promised instant execution. But there are several brokers that allow this technique for certain conditions. and Scalping is good because I like to get a small profit and get out of the market as soon as possible. Scalping every day is fun and profitable as long as you have knowledge about this type of trade. You can practice scalping in the demo first.
    मैं विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में एक शुरुआत कर रहा हूं, इसलिए मैं केवल एक स्केलिंग रणनीति का उपयोग करता हूं और मैंने कभी भी स्विंग का उपयोग नहीं किया है और मैं वास्तव में स्विंग का उपयोग करना चाहूंगा लेकिन स्विंग की बहुत स्पष्ट तस्वीर निश्चित रूप से बहुत लंबी हो सकती है। स्विंग विवरण में जिस तरह से मैं मंच से सुनने का इंतजार करूंगा वह स्विंग का उपयोग करने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका है और प्रत्येक व्यापारी के पास अपनी प्रणाली होनी चाहिए।

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is good for beginners but many brokers don't allow scalping. The reason many brokers forbid scalping techniques, for no other reason is because of server overload. Brokers are usually difficult for traders to enter / exit in the desired position in the ongoing trade, even though the facility is promised instant execution. But there are several brokers that allow this technique for certain conditions. and Scalping is good because I like to get a small profit and get out of the market as soon as possible. Scalping every day is fun and profitable as long as you have knowledge about this type of trade. You can practice scalping in the demo first.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I have to choose between scalping and swing I immediately choose to trade with scalping, for me scalping is better and makes it easier for me to handle my trade because I don't have to wait long before closing my order, so a friend scalping is the best way to trade and If you want to be a good trader then you have to go with long-term trading. but if you have a better strategy for scalping that produces 80% profitable trades then you can do it but always follow money management.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my trading style is mostly a swing trader because my trade is always when the market is swinging high or swing low so there will be room to make money, maybe sometimes buying in low and selling in high will appear in my strategy. But no matter what your style is because you benefit from it, that's more important right and I now prefer to use the swing trading strategy because in this way I don't spend a lot of energy to keep abreast of price trends that are very tiring and drain our emotions, because sometimes sometimes just spend scalping spread

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is better than swing trading for me, that's just my opinion. I really like scalping because that is one thing that gives me quick profits. I tried swing trading before and this is a boring and slow trading method, not my trading style. and haha .. There are things that are rather contradictory to you, friend. How can you say that scalping is useless (because you don't want to spend your time with scalping), when you said before that you didn't understand scalping? Well, at the very least, don't be pessimistic about anything here in forex trading, or you will just walk by yourself and run in a static place.

Member BCA is on a distinguished road BCA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think both are profitable trading techniques and traders must prove both. traders must use the different strategies that exist and must operate with those that provide better results. traders should not operate in one way because the market is changing and there are strategies for each situation. and for now I prefer the swing technique. This might be because I don't have much time to be on the computer. Actually, if I'm honest I first went through the EA scalping technique and can make a lot of money from that technique. but often loses a lot if there is news that comes with an unusual thing. That makes me more inclined to use the swing technique as an excuse to trade more relaxed this time.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner in forex trading, so I only use a scalping strategy and I have never used a swing and I would really like to use a swing but a very clear picture of a swing can certainly be very long. the way in the swing explanation I will wait to hear from the forum the best way to make use of the swing and Every trader must have their own system. And you are right that every trader will have their own opinion about it. In my own opinion, I prefer to use mini swing (intraday swing) trading as my main trading method. Well, I used scalping in my past, but it didn't work for me.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, of course for me, I personally consider that scalping is the best strategy for beginners because it is very easy. Forex education is two important Forex but the most important is Demo because of the practical experience of Demo and not just theoretical explanations such as Forex education. and, very strongly I can say that it is true that swing trading is always better and always less risky, we need to develop trading strategies and if we can trade only with the right understanding then we can make good money here in trading with swing trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 337 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)