+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 337 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would advise you to go for scalping swing trading not the right way to deal with the forex market because it has volatility and possible losses, but if you only need to focus on real opportunities in one day or week so wait for the right opportunity and react timely to got it. and scalping is not easy. it appeals to everyone but is very difficult to produce regular profits, scalping requires long-term trading experience. I also tried from the last 2 months but did not get good results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer both according to available capital and time. If you have a lot of capital to hold a long time and want to get big profits then go for swing. Another wise go for scalping which is a good choice. Most people use scalping but I think swing is better try it for 30 to 50 pips. and that I usually use swing as a mainstay in my daily trading, but I also want to learn scalping, because it is said that using scalping techniques we can get hundreds of pips in a day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good afternoon everyone
    Yes boss aap ki baat belkul theek h k forex hamain her bar kamaee ker moqa deta h agar ham as mien kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien ham ko dil laga kar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar acha kaam karna hota h
    jab ham as mien kaam karte hien tu hamain as mien soch kar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko her bar ye samjhna hota h k ye hi sab sy acha h aur ham ko as mien sirf kaam karna hota hai

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital. to be a swing trader takes a huge capital. because of the OP can get a long time and a large floating. I do not like this. I prefer to hit n run. 10 to 15 pips is enough for me.i am doing will trading on it

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good after noon Planning aik aisee cheez h jo her bar hamain kaam de sakti h as lyee ham ko as mien plan karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar acha kaam karna hota h agar ham as mien aik umda plan ker k kaam karte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien aur agar as mien kio kami beshi a jati hai
    tu ham as mien apna nuqsan ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien apna nuqsan nahi karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko apne aap ko as mien sabit karna hota h aur as mien khud k lyee umda life hasil karna hota h q k jab ham as mien kamyab hote hien tu hi ham asal mien khush hote hain.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These two strategies are very different from each other and no strategy is considered better than the other because there are brokers who make big profits and even swing traders get good income without risk strategies but personally I prefer swing trading because the risk is low and the signal is straightforward. and personally I think it's true that swing is the best and that is a long-term way to make money, we can make money from forex trading if we have to learn. The scalping method for me is not the best way to trade, I see it as a waste of time because we can make a lot of money with the swing method.

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my forex trading, I choose to really use the swing approach for trading or even long-term trading. It takes fewer moments plus it generates more income among all other types of trading. and I prefer the scalping trading strategy because I think in scalping low risk trading the other ten strategies and I can get 50 pips per day easily from this strategy but several times I also give losses too because this market is unpredictable.

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would make a scalping if I had a little money. but if I have a large amount of trading capital, then I will swing trade, scalping, if not better for me. With small capital, I can use large lot sizes and target only a few pips per trade. To avoid the opposite trend of the market. and I am alone in trading using scalping scalping because I feel the conditions are favorable because it can be in line with the wishes of traders and can make some opening prices making it easier to get profits

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han agar aap Chahte Hain Ki aapane is typing karna chahte hain to ismein koi bhi Har nahin hai aap cal bhi kar sakte hain lekin iske liye aapko bahut hi jyada experience Suna Lage ki jarurat Hoti Hai Tabhi jakar scalping Hoti Hai Varna scalping karna hai itna jyada hi nahin Hota Jitna Ke Log samajhte Hain Iske link karna usse Kahin Jyada Mushkil hota hai isiliye bahut Sare traders Apna sari ki sari investment Jaya kar dete Hain Jo ki bahut hi Buri baat hai isiliye Jo traders Dhyan se khelte Hain vah Kamyab rahte hain

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally disagree with your opinion that scalping is good for us because i think scalping is not good for us if we wants to making big profit and wants to be a professional forex trader because scalping is short term trading and professional never recommends scalping they always recommended long term trading because in long term trading risk is too small and profit is too big in losers the amount of scalper is so larges so i say long term trading is better than scalping.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

waqas875 (2019-09-09)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 337 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)