+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is to provide relaxation to traders in some cases when traders will make good trades with good analysis and with a short trading period then it is good to trade with scalp trading style and Scalping is to place small trades with the aim of making a profit small quickly. This can be from 5 pips to 7 pips depending on the choice of the trader to take profit. profits can easily add to large profits if a strict exit strategy is used to prevent large losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Really I do not trade with scalping or swing trading I also doing the long term trade because if I do it then my capital will be safe and doing the consistency profit from the trade.So I also prefer to doing the long term trade and increasing my capital day by day. I think the most profitable form of trading is with scalping. This technique prevents emotions affect operations because it has a low risk. The trader should invest in forex unemotional. when the trader understands his emotions come to realize that it can be advantages and not disadvantages in the world of forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping trading style is very difficult for trader because trader need to lots of experience for this trading style to use. This traidng style trader need to enter quickly in to the market and make profit then need to out quickly so when trader have huge experience then they can do well. Its very tough question because scalping gives lots of money and swing give lots of pips both have something great,but only thing matters is trader choice and how he/she want to earn income from forex trading. Currently i am 70% of scalp trader and 30% of swing trading.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meluk For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear aap nay buhat achy points note kiya han koi bhe trader aap k points par amal kar k loss say bach kar profit hasil kar sakta hay trade may yeh common mistakes han aur koi bhe mistake loss ke waja banti hay is liay in points ko apny mind may rakhna chaiya ta k aap bhe achi trade kar k profit hasil kar sakian

Senior Member Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina has a reputation beyond repute Karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,521 Times in 2,926 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by AhmedHA View Post
    Hi everyone .. what do you prefer in trading scalping or swing ? why ?
    इस गंभीर प्रश्न के लिए मेरे मित्र को धन्यवाद। मैं व्यक्तिगत रूप से व्यापार के दो तरीकों का उपयोग करता हूं। मुझे राजधानी के लिए विचार के साथ स्केलिंग करके त्वरित अंक प्राप्त करना पसंद है क्योंकि इसका लाभ उत्कृष्ट है और जीवित रहने की गारंटी है ... दूसरे तरीके से व्यापार करने के लिए, मैं हमेशा इसे बाजार के उद्घाटन के साथ उपयोग करता हूं और सौदे को सप्ताह के अंत तक छोड़ देता हूं। इससे परे ... महत्वपूर्ण बात यह है कि मैं अपनी पूंजी को प्रचलन में मानता हूं ...

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mneurut saya if you want to use swing or scalping method for trading because each method has advantages and disadvantages. so if there is good trading plan to control the risk then we could trade well with any methods. But it's important to choose the right lot size.suwun Scalping, the practice of very high-frequency trading that attempts to capture small moves in the instrument being traded, is one of the many approaches that may be taken to forex trading. In this type of a strategy, a trader is attempting to capitalize on the short-term volatility in the underlying instrument, usually taking very little overnight or long-term exposure . ... ... .. .. good luck :-) :-)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each trader must choose the strategy they want to do to trade and in my opinion, to do the swing trading strategy we need to use good capital and we also need to change good money management for a good enough profit that we can get and I trade this combination , several times I used the scalping method but didn't enter the market with a higher lot, instead going with a normal lot size and trying it out with a few pips. However, I took this position so that if I could not make a quick profit I would leave it for the long term, this way I avoided using stop loss as well.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is possible on Forex to generate large profits and is also low risk. But in swing we can regulate our trade and can do other work besides trading. But in scalping we also use a large risk to generate profits so that sometimes we lose. and you're right, but I want to add a little. Because if we are the perfect hitter, scalping must be the best for us. Because it can provide maximum results for fast and short trades. But if we want to trade specifically, then we don't need to use scalping. Because at that time the swing will be optimal because of their specific target.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To swing, you need more capital and now I have lost a lot of the big capital I have. I have never been a fan of scalping but recently I have tried it and it is getting better! This allows me to get small profits faster and I still have a lot of time to spend with my family or do some other things. and Both are good strategies with the help of which you can easily get a good income but to learn them you have to use a demo trading account and you have to make a strategy that will give you consistent profits on a real account

Trusted Member Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2 has a reputation beyond repute Version2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,121 Times in 5,285 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is very effective for getting profits with stop loss and take profits method with current trading position. Remember there are risks in forex trading field so be active and be carefull.
    If you want become Successful Trader In Forex so could the hardwork and get a knowledge and experience about forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)