+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 337 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe I am using swing trading, and for me it is much better than scalping. Swing trading maybe do not give me high winning rate, but the risk reward ratio is much better rather than scalping, which can help me to trade without high tension. Scalping seems very profitable trading system, but it is high risk trading also

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really go for scalping? Enjoy faster Web site. Despite the fact that its always less it offers more satisfaction. Long-term negotiation annoys me personally. Scalping can I forget all commerce when it sealed. But the circumstances must constantly check the State. Even have stop loss and take profit points, I get curious about always know your current relationship and my profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    I am starting to exchange, I use scalping procedure. around then I thought that it was simple since I don't feel the brain science of exchanging, so I am all the more ready to exchange. in any case, when I could really feel the brain research, I feel scalping procedure is troublesome. since here and there we don't utilize the scalping earns substantial sums of money the executives, with the goal that it expands the hazard as I would like to think. So now I have all the more swing.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by marzuki View Post
    me forex me new hu abhi to is liye forex me kabhiscaliping ya swing nahi karta hu aur mujhe bhi aata bhi nahi hai aur mujhe abhi demo account me hi trade karana haiur me practice karata hu taki jab me forex me sahi tarah ka learn karana nbaki hai aur forex me aapko bahut hi practice karana padega Traders use different techniques to operate, some prefer scalping, others operate with the swing technique. In any case, the investor must work with strict control of losses. The different techniques of trading must achieve a good performance in different market contexts.
    वैसे मेरे प्रिय, बिल्कुल, मेरा मानना है कि स्केलिंग बहुत लाभदायक है और हमें कम समय में इतना पैसा दे सकती है, लेकिन क्या हम मार्जिन कॉल प्राप्त कर सकते हैं और कम समय में भी बहुत पैसा खो सकते हैं। स्विंग ट्रेडिंग शायद कम लाभदायक है लेकिन हमें सुरक्षित व्यापार और अच्छा लाभ दे सकती है अगर हम अनुशासन में रह सकते हैं। यही कारण है कि हम स्केलिंग की तुलना में स्विंग ट्रेडिंग को प्राथमिकता देते हैं, मैं स्केलिंग या स्विंग सिस्टम को नहीं जानता कि मैं यहां नया हूं और मैं ट्रेडिंग मार्केट में अपनी शिक्षा और अनुभव बनाता हूं और वरिष्ठ का कहना है कि फॉरेक्स स्केलिंग के तरीकों के बारे में हर व्यापारी व्यापारियों के लिए सही नहीं है सही तरीका है और विदेशी मुद्रा के साथ बड़ा पैसा कमाते हैं

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assuming you have a decent scalping method and are not a newbie chasing the market, I'd say scalpers earn more as while a swing trader would encompass the daily move up 100 pips, we all know that move probably involved the price going up 30, down 20, up 70, down 30 etc. A decent scalper could grab each of those moves.
    and scalping will give us some good way of tradings with the good money management and if we will do the good way of tradings then we will get more excellent money from the forex but the thing is that we should have the good strategy

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing aur Scalping trading karne ke do bilkul hi different type ke trading method hai, scalping me jahan par traders short time frame ke sath trading karte hai to wahi swing trading me traders long term trading karte hai, mujhe swing trading hi pasand hai kyoki esme risk low hota hai. Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh scalping na kary aor Forex Trading main agr in scalping or swing methods ko use karta hy phr us ko chhy woh Trading main learning and experience say work kary aor market ko fully update lay kar Trading main order place kary phr profit earning hogy

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me forex me new hu abhi to is liye forex me kabhiscaliping ya swing nahi karta hu aur mujhe bhi aata bhi nahi hai aur mujhe abhi demo account me hi trade karana haiur me practice karata hu taki jab me forex me sahi tarah ka learn karana nbaki hai aur forex me aapko bahut hi practice karana padega Traders use different techniques to operate, some prefer scalping, others operate with the swing technique. In any case, the investor must work with strict control of losses. The different techniques of trading must achieve a good performance in different market contexts.

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Between scalping and swing, i think i prefer scalping though i don't regularly scalp. I do scalp once in a while. I agree with the point been made above, scalping is very profitable if one get to know how to scalp and do it successfully. I prefer scalping because i don't have to focus on my charts for several hours at a time and I used to be a day trader for two years. Two years experience taught me very important things that may become the key to your successful tradings. And I deeply believe this one is a very important key and reason why lot of day traders failed.Seemed easy but hard to do, especially if your income solely depends on your trading profit.

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like prefer scalping than swing. scalping is my profitable choice and this is suitable with my style. i do not want to wait for some pips for longer time and here scalping is the answer and after all i still have much time for my family and there is no worry with my trading. because i never hold the order for the longer time. i think the new trader should take scalping for their trading. because it reduces the high risk.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my dear, absolutely, I do believe scalping is very profitable and can gives us so much money in short time, but can makes us get margin call and lose much money in short time also. Swing trading maybe less profitable but can gives us safe trading and good profit if we can be discipline. That reason which makes us prefer swing trading than scalping i not know scalping or swing system i am new here and i make my learning and experience in trading market and senior says about the forex scalping methods is not perfect for every trader traders make their trading with right way and earn big money with forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 337 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)