+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that scalping is the exchange of both treaties. When a country becomes a business and you decide on a soft and running profit that exchanges its scalp entitled. Scalping is a human change for new sellers. Cut is an unparalleled elongation for good traders and metropolis wholesalers. and I think that depends on your knowledge ... some traders feel comfortable with reselling, while others feel more comfortable with swings ... I like to do scalping, because I don't use trade indicators and are naked ... to always follow trade and always do some short trades and don't wait too long to take advantage .... for scalping, it's easy to make strategies and make good profits .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have always loved in my forex trading, and the actual use of swing style deals or long-term trades. It takes less time and achieves higher profits in all other trading patterns. and Scalping Forex Tactics is a combination of high debt and short-term trading. The basic idea of reselling time to profit from small price movements, not more than 3 pips. Resellers should focus on pricing to meet quickly and make fair use of each time around 5-10 points, slow, and double or multiply accounts. Next, swing the currency. Earnings for the mainstream This will be a very quick action, the right to stay and fight discipline.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is actually an advantageous alternative and also this will work with our design, I do not have to wait many pips related to longer period of time as well as the following, scalping would be a cure as well as of course, whereas I still have plenty of time for my family as well no problem with our dealings. and I am promoting scalping because it exclusively picks up some respectable pips using outsize lot, this is not a dislike because they do not hit to approve the change of damage and the possibility of profit is a heavy subject rather than a swing.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is best for beginners, can help you generate big profits in a short time sweet voice. but scalping can also complete all your capital in no time. swing trading is safer but you have to wait too long to make money and you have to use a lot of little things for you and the stoploose profit will be too wide. and I want to focus on scalping strategies, I believe this is a good scalping strategy. but I have not been able to control your emotions, sometimes I lose. but I use money management, so my account is safe. I want to be able to generate consistent profits

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Today market analysis

You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because

I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly.

some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences ,

believe on your own strategy. This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should

wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by laktasin View Post
    swinger does not even hesitate to take action against the trend just by taking the opening position. For example, when the price has reached the saturated region (say overbought) then they are not afraid to take a position selling to the top even though it is not over. Their assumption is to save time because they mostly do not like their graphics monitor constantly. That is why they have substantial capital to withstand such price movements with the assumption that soon the price will go down even though it is still in an upward trend. I chose swing. When i just joined in forex, i use scalping and get many benefits from it. Less than a month i can double my money many times, but only in a day. I got a margin call and lost all capital. I can not trade anymore. And i think i want to turn my trading strategy into swing trade
    मेरे लिए, स्केलिंग एक बहुत ही कठिन रणनीति है। क्योंकि उनके अनुसार i, स्केलिंग एक ऐसी रणनीति है जिसमें काफी जोखिम होता है। क्योंकि मैंने स्केलिंग रणनीति का उपयोग करते हुए बहुत सारे नुकसान का अनुभव किया है। क्योंकि प्रत्येक व्यापारी स्केलिंग रणनीतियों का उपयोग करता है, इसलिए अधिकांश बहुत सी चीजों का उपयोग करेंगे, क्योंकि ज्यादातर व्यापारी जो स्केलिंग रणनीतियों का उपयोग करते हैं, वे अच्छे प्रबंधन प्रबंधन का उपयोग नहीं करते हैं।

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, scalping is a very difficult strategy. because according to them I, scalping is a strategy that has a considerable risk. because I've experienced a lot of losses when trading using a scalping strategy. because every trader uses scalping strategies, most will use a lot of things big enough, because most traders who use scalping strategies do not use good money management. scalping is the right choice for me in addition it is profitable to my trade and also i feel comfortable in this way, scalping suits my style and because of an aggressive trader and want to get profit at the most short time than i have for some pips in a longer time.

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swinger does not even hesitate to take action against the trend just by taking the opening position. For example, when the price has reached the saturated region (say overbought) then they are not afraid to take a position Selling to the top even though it is not over. Their assumption is to save time because they mostly do not like their graphics monitor constantly. That is why they have substantial capital to withstand such price movements with the assumption that soon the price will go down even though it is still in an upward trend. I chose swing. when I just joined in forex, I use scalping and get many benefits from it. less than a month I can double my money many times, but only in a day. I got a margin call and lost all capital. I can not trade anymore. and I think I want to turn my trading strategy into swing trade

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    according to my point of view, I think that scalping is good when we have less capital and want to get more profit and avoid losing our money but when we have a healthy capital then swing good for big profit, and I do trading on scalping because I do not have a healthy capital, so I do not think to get a big profit The backyard swing you put on for your kids when they are small may be filled with interesting and challenging equipment just right for their size and age. Buckets are swinging for safety, short stairs leading to a slide, and maybe even club house for hours of mock play. However, as children grow, what they believe to be a fun and challenging change.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think swing trading would be an honest possibility for new traders who hit the brand. Because they simply have to be careful to chart every hour. this can be an honest technique to cure the nerves that are most likely to increase. while different traders add the same trend in a frame of success that lasts longer than in a small time frame. The signal in the success frame is also true. may be true, and who knows what really happened, judging from the accounts in their InstaForex contests can make a profit, I would ask themselves they can do that even I can not, which is painful, even using the proper EA analysis and definitely yield a profit, the fact that every OP is always the opposite direction, against the EA trend and I do not have the OP is true, we never know exactly where the price movements, if five minutes ago a clear analysis, five minutes analysis of how the future

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 337 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)