+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 337 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Scalping or Swing ??

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi guys scalping is my favorable choice and it suits my style, I don't want to wait a few pips for a longer time and here, scalping is the answer and after all, I still have plenty of time for my family and no one worries about my trade. and In my reverse forex trading, I prefer to really use the rhythmic method of trading or long-term trading for a month. It takes lower minutes and generates higher profits among all new trading styles.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, as I have seen I personally believe that you want to use any system that depends on what we have learned before, it is also closely related to your trading habits. Never force a system that is incompatible with your own personality. If I myself enjoy the medium scalping style. means 10-20 pip medium range scalping only takes profits and I think scalping trading is a better strategy for traders who want to make daily profits and seek small profits from trading in some time, but you have experience in scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would recommend you for beginners to adopt the swing trading style because you can do your trades in style by following trends and can make your trades in profit but on the other hand my scalping style is also very clever in style but I would recommend to you if you really expert in trading and has trading experience of almost 5-6 years. and scalping is a high risk technique because the risk and reward ratio is very different and very long. if we are bigger here I suggest to learn and try the intraday trading technique first, because it is not too risky, but if we have good knowledge we can try scalping next time.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    between scalping and swing there are disadvantages and advantages if scalping the advantages can profit a lot in a short time and weaknesses open positions too much and this is very risky and we also have to be ready at the computer while swing profit a lot but with one position open and we are not always ahead my computer is alone in forex trading with swing style and I am a medium-term trade, I usually hold my trade for 2 to 3 days depending on market conditions. But lately I have learned how to effectively and efficiently strip the market. On average sometimes I do, but careful and easy must be planned, because if not, it will use a lot of big and if a big loss too. If the margins are not enough the average system will end the margin call, if without counting money management will make a headache when seeing floating reduced on some transactions made.

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like and like scalping. That's too good. Because the risk is low. There was no tension by Foorrti. No need for large numbers of analyzes. some analysis and take short profits easily. and I prefer swing trading because I trade according to news and fundamental analysis. New trade is more profitable and gives more profit. I usually get a minimum of 20-30 pips every day. When trading on news hours I get 50-100 pips.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can say that daily trading is for traders who for a certain period of time have learned to feel the market and are able to make the right decisions during a rapidly changing market situation. As a rule, you can't just learn it, this knowledge is accompanied by the time you spend on trading and I prefer techniques compared to swing scalping trading. My swing is quite long and boring in waiting. it's another thing when we use ordinary scalping to happen quickly and at certain times

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Swing aur Trading scalping karne to do bilkul hi different types of trading methods hi, scalping me jahan par traders short-term to sath carte trading hai to wahi swings my trade long-term trading traders hai carte, mujhe swing trading hi hai kyoki esme risk hota hi low. and I think scalping is better for traders who want to get small profits over a certain period of time. And traders who have large account sizes can swing trading because trading is less risky and you don't need to be a market over and over again

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for the information you provided, I found the information you provided very useful for traders, for traders, especially beginners like me. because I still don't know much about the best strategy in running forex. and In my forex trading, I prefer to really use sway trading methods or long-term trading. It takes a little time and produces a higher profit among all the remaining trading styles.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping baray aur swing baray meray to acay aur behter tajurbay hain jiss madad say zyada kuch paana asan say asan hota chala jata hai meray Kamuzay k mutabik is wakt kafi sari he cheezen aesi hain k in ki madad say humaray lur aur idur aur to look for pay for how kam karnay lagti hoti hi. and Forex to my business scalping Kare ya swing Kare traders to pass the right knowledge hona chahiye tabhi whe achhe se get the character of the hai aur yaha par long-term trading to liye traders ko patience bahut baharo jaroori hota aur market i sahi entry to liye traders ko achhe se karni chhaiye analysis.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would argue, scalping or swing depends on the amount of capital you have. if you have a little capital, then scalping is right for you. because you only have a small pip target, without having to wait longer. but if you have bigger capital, swing is more suitable. You can open a position for a long time and I don't think it's bleak sir, because the scalping technique is very difficult to control, the right trader using this technique is a trader who has good trading skills, so he can benefit too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 337 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)