+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Moving average 20.

Member rasel12 is an unknown quantity at this point rasel12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can you tell me how i can improve my this strategy? s it still working well in your trading account?For me,I am using RSI and SMA 20 in my account there,I think I just need to add Parabolic SAR 20 to have a try there.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    simple moving average agr 1 hour pe lgae jaye aur 200 than 100 than 50 than 25 ki MA place ki jaye to bht he use fule levels nazar aty hain aur normally market kay liye un levels ko break krna asaan nae hota agr hum check karin to yeh line bht help full hain also in 4 hours

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinom is on a distinguished road pinom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit that strategy give to you? I like SMA but I not use them yet, only use EMA of 30 and EMA of 50 crossing in my trade. i generate 20 pips (net) daily. yes your EMA crossing is another good strategy. can you tell me how i can improve my this strategy?

Senior Member kajim is an unknown quantity at this point kajim's Avatar
    Thanks

Simple Moving average 20

Simple Moving average 20
    i generate 20 pips (net) daily. yes your EMA crossing is another good strategy. ?Is it still working well in your trading account?For me,I am using RSI and SMA 20 in my account there,I think I just need to add Parabolic SAR 20 to have a try there.

Member masi is an unknown quantity at this point masi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple Moving average 20
    I like this strategy to use for demo account firsty i generate 20 pips (net) daily. yes your EMA crossing is another good strategy.I am using RSI and SMA 20 in my account there,I think I just need to add Parabolic SAR 20 to have a try there.

Banned laki is an unknown quantity at this point laki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Simple Moving average 20
    What is percentage of profit that strategy give to you?What is percentage of profit that strategy give to you? I like SMA but I not use them yet, only use EMA of 30 and EMA of 50 crossing in my trade.

Senior Member shohan6 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is percentage of profit that strategy give to you? I like SMA but I not use them yet, only use EMA of 30 and EMA of 50 crossing in my tradeI like this strategy to use for demo account first. What is percentage of profit that strategy give to you? I like SMA but I not use them yet, only use EMA of 30 and EMA of 50 crossing in my trade.

Banned ramjan is on a distinguished road ramjan's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i feel easy this strategy . but i do not use this strategy. but i follow RSI and CCI indicator. so i hope i will help new boys. thanks

Senior Member vikasudasi is an unknown quantity at this point vikasudasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good strategy to some extent, but you have to use some of the analyzes and other indicators to filterOpportunities are better, because I have put on the scoreboard and see a lot of fake opportunities that lead to big losses if it credible. Anyway, thank you very much

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    I equal this strategy to use for present reason no.. What is proportionality of profit that strategy consecrate to you? I suchlike MAS but I not use them yet, exclusive use EMS of 30 and EMS of 50 crossing in my change.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast