+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Moving average 20.

Senior Member Abdul.Majeed is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul.Majeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also ever applied there gong normal at my monitor with different placing to obtain the fastest information and then it's blocked by the larger placing to lessen false signals it's great and also i combined them with applying stochastic and tendency lines together i will identify the entry and quit point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aapne jo strategy batayi hai, main EMA 34 high, low aur close par karta hoon, wo mere liye best hai, main uske saath RSI, Stoch aur MACD, aur CCI indicator ka use karta hoon, jisse mera signal strong ho jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Sana Lahori is an unknown quantity at this point Sana Lahori's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving Avg Strategy is always given useful result. can be its sma, ema or perhaps wma. i am individually use this ema technique and also along with 3 ema. technique and also quickly make everyday 10-30 pips along with this technique. its is a very simple technique but amazingly powerful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ciptafx is an unknown quantity at this point ciptafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please explain what is the difference between the MA 20 to MA 100, because I've never tried to use the MA 20 ... thanks

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sifat09 View Post
    What is percentage of profit that strategy give to you?For me,I am using RSI and SMA 20 in my account there,I think I just need to add Parabolic SAR 20 to have a try there.
    if the SMA 20 is combined with the parabolic SAR how to read for the open position ...?

Member fx student is on a distinguished road fx student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like ma.... and its look good, i will try it on demo, what is ur winning ratio?

Senior Member fxhero100 is an unknown quantity at this point fxhero100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also ever used three moving average at my monitor with different setting to get the fastest information and then it is filtered by the higher setting to reduce false signals,it is great..and also i combined them with using stochastic and trend lines, with them i can identify the entry and exit point

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like this strategy to use for exhibit reason opening. What is percent of gain that strategy devote to you? I suchlike MA but I not use them yet, only use EMS of 30 and EMS of 50 crossing in my job.

Banned mahamudul is an unknown quantity at this point mahamudul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have to know the simple moving average about forex trading because i hardly know about the simple moving average on forex market. thanks to you for aware me to raise about my analysis on forex online business.

Banned sifat09 is an unknown quantity at this point sifat09's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is percentage of profit that strategy give to you?For me,I am using RSI and SMA 20 in my account there,I think I just need to add Parabolic SAR 20 to have a try there.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkling star View Post
    very good strategy, I will use it, as I was searching that kind of strategy for long time, and was unable to find such kind of strategy, it seems more profitable to me, plzz reply me as how much you could earn with this strategy, plzzz reply me as I am waiting for yours reply, how much this systm could give us the pips.

I think what you have been asking may depends a lot on how much funds do you have to invest in forex market or in short, how much is your available capital. Next is how do you decide to use your mm since how much you may earn from any trading systems depends on these two factors other than the winning ratio of the trading system.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 77 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast