+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast

Thread: Simple Moving average 20.

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very good strategy, I will use it, as I was searching that kind of strategy for long time, and was unable to find such kind of strategy, it seems more profitable to me, plzz reply me as how much you could earn with this strategy, plzzz reply me as I am waiting for yours reply, how much this systm could give us the pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders use moving averages as indicators of support and resistance, or focus on closing prices above or below certain moving averages. This method is not necessarily the best way to use moving averages. They can be used in a far more beneficial way by treating it as a dynamic indicator, showing the strength or absence of a trend, in conjunction with other input triggers. This is the way they are generally used by Forex trading professionals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main Sachi knows how to raise the indicator to the top of the hota kam hota ja raha hai, play the bahut indicator to the wrong to the chakar mein aya hoon aur liya hai trading error, yaha par bhai har harar indicator sahi sahi signal dete hai. and moving average oak dum badiya indicator where jaata hai jiske bharose trading because humare asaan ho jaata hai, your only indicator is hai aur iske sath hi trading karne to liye wrong deta hoon bhai.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only bhai lattice bi tredar ko tred krne k leye indicator ko smjna or os ki madad lena boht zarori hota he koi b tredar indicator k bager tred nh kr sakta kis b tredar ko achi treding k leye indicator ko achi tara samjna zarore hota he ko smjne k bd he profit le skte hen and ha apane sahi the combination is done so that aapko moves on average because it uses karata aata hi to aapko isse bahut sare the combination of aapko bahut hi jyada profitmil sakta hi kyuki moves on average kafi sahi the trend of sakta hai brick aapko iska soch samaj kar hi using karana hota hai jyada use nahi karana hai aapko

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear moving average ik bohut hai famous indicator hai but the problem dear you hai k moving average using because itna easy nhi hai k k moving average settings kai hen jin k zariye hamen moving average using ko because hi and application bikul ko demo mai check karni hee achi ah pehle so that the application khud v koi plan bai te v fer app os ap apne demo account mai check kare fer trading app mai os ko apne real account mai use kai ... demo account mai app strategy ki error ko samj sakte hai bai saab ji

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This type of strategy is very good and simple and I really appreciate you that you share your experience with us and I will use this strategy in my demo account first and after I will try a real account .. and I think it would be better to use the strategy this is in a demo account in advance to find out the EA profit system and actions of this kind which is given a strategy for you i like high school but i haven't used it but only use EMA 30 and EMA 50 crossed in my trading.

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mai MA apko market ki trend batati hai moving average k duawara forex chart ko smjhne mai easy hotta hai forex market mai trend mai rah kr hi chalna chaiye jisy ki risk low ho jaata hai forex market mai koi v trade agr aap open krte ho to us se pehle apko market ki trend ko smj lena chaiye..mai market mai MA or rsi ka use krta hu jis se mujhe trading k doran kaffi muskil asan ho jaate hai ye indicatore kaffi acche hotte hai jo trend ko smjhte hai acche traike se

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this is a very good strategy. MA is the best indicator in forex and the other SAR satellite dish is a good filter indicator. we can filter MA signals with parabolic SAR. Very good combination between MA20 and SAR. thank you for sharing your strategy and gy since 3-4 month.yes u can add SAR. and I want to add ADX to my strategy? is that good and I really appreciate you because you share your experience with us and I will use this strategy in my demo account first and after that

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course you say average right.moving is a good entry point. You know that most traders use this indicator. I advise you to move on average. You succeed successfully in the market. you did a good job. and jis said ap simple moving average and trend lines say tarders ki rehnmaee ki hai said unain zaroori faida uthana chaiyeh is ay wo achi income b haisl ker skaty hian and and unain chrt ki trend line ko follow kai chaiyeh un ko un ki trade Main faida hain magic day.

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhot he achi kam ki cheez apnay share ki hai is ka hume pata hona chahye or baray i achi tarha said information honi chahye ta k hum we pay chaltay howe samjhtay howe he kuch achi tarha said sub kuch kar sake hume is moving average k baray me pata hona chahye k wo kiya kuch apna magic hain or kesay. and a simple but good strategy. So someone can use this easily.
    But before use, we must use it in the demo. After this will be sure that he uses this. If the results are better then he can use this. Because some couples can be perfect in this strategy and others can't.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-08-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 ... LastLast