+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Thread: Price Action Forex -Why Forex Trading is Easy with Price Action?

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by even89 View Post
    it's never easy in this forex business, if it is easy, it would have a lot of people rich from this business. unfortunately, as we know that 90% of traders with fail in this business. by because it is better to keep learning and considers the business as we are always of high school to learn all the time
    If we keep learning and with the passage of time we make efforts to make smart move than we can make it more better mean we can trade more well. In fact in forex learning is a endless process when we start learning at that time we must aim to trade only one pair after that we must enhace our knowledge and increase trading pairs than we focus to update our strategy with the channel of time so its a endless process. and we may start it from as you said high school.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    Price action is a very ggod way for trade.many days i try to learn price action . to day i learn many think from your post . It's help me seriously my next trade.your post also help every people in this forum . i am happy for your post . thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    Yes, i believe we can make a good profit with just using price action only, even without any indicators. I have some friends in a forum who used only price action to do their trade, they say indicators all are sucks. And they tend to become fanatic with price action.
    You are absolutely right that I do not like to use indicator, I trade to analysis the price action and trend strength. If all fundamental and technical analysis support the trend this time I make order and make good profit.

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes price action very good but you don't use candlestick on the chart ithink if you use it it,s easy and you can follow price action on it easily than column because candle show you every thing bullish and bears and you can trade with it only without any indicator

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shabu0200 View Post
    Below are the example of a screen shot that I use to trade.

Again I dont use Indicators for this trading method.

D TF

H1 TF

I believe in keeping it simple. Especially when you are starting off and you should be paying attention to the candlestick charts and money management more than figuring out how indicators work
    sorry guys, you mean the picture is not visible. I think whatever the technique would be successful. And I think the most important indicators, plus fundamental analysis.

Member shabu0200 is an unknown quantity at this point shabu0200's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Below are the example of a screen shot that I use to trade.

Again I dont use Indicators for this trading method.

D TF

H1 TF

I believe in keeping it simple. Especially when you are starting off and you should be paying attention to the candlestick charts and money management more than figuring out how indicators work

Senior Member obaid2012 is an unknown quantity at this point obaid2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I believe we have only one indicator of share value, with a good profit, you can. I use a high cost operation, only having to deal with friends, they all say the index is zero. And they tend to become fanatical with the cost of the operation.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price action is the core of everything in forex.. It shows the current market situation.. If you can master this knowledge then the chart will reveal its secrets to you.. You can predict exactly in most of the time. But its really hard to achieve that knowledge.. because to be able to trade with price action you need to learn more and more about this market..
    Searching Myself...

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mukta View Post
    Price action is very important in forex. Trader buy in lower price action and sale when uper price action.It is the basic rules of forex.
    yes brow but we do not know that the price had reached the lowest point or highest point although there has been an indicator.
    itself provides only signal indicators, all indicators will follow the price of flase if the market moves very fast or turbulent

Junior Member tomiko is on a distinguished road tomiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is easy using price action? yes.
    but, to master the price action isn't easy..
    many professional trader spend years to master that.
    however, some of them still using some indicators to help them make the decision..
    after all, it's up to us..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)