+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fxprimus.com

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Thumbs up
    g han main na ya broker test kiya ha balkay kafi arsa use b kiya ha.aur mera hisab say ya bura broker nahi ha.And main thing of choosing this broker is that it suprt many payment methods payza,paypal,moneybooker,wrie transfer and credit and debit cards also. ya mt4 ka 30days k liya demo b daita ha. is main islamic banking ke option b ha ya bonus b daita ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), Unregistered (2)

Banned vakas.9011 is on a distinguished road vakas.9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    No plugins, applets, or Web Start applications.

Wherever the Internet is available, you are able to connect simply and easily.

FEATURES OF FXPRIMUS PLATFORM.

Same ID and pass word as your MT4 account.

Option to open a position in Web Trader and close it in your MT4 platform.

Fully synchronized with your MT4 platform.

Post your charts directly to Facebook and Twitter.

Customizable charting, an industry first for a web-based platform!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vakas.9011 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is a way that i have come to find out of this broker but i have not yet started tradeing with them yet for me as a trader there are some of the thing that i look for when i want to starting to do tradeinglike how long the broker has been in in business

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to davy2 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned forex_adviser is on a distinguished road forex_adviser's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good broker with up to 500:1 of leverage. Regulated by FSC Mauritius allow minmun deposit of 100$. Also useable on iphone and Android mobiles.For desktop trading it provid MT4 platform.Allow individual,joint and corporate account type.And also their spread rate is too low.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forex_adviser For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pro2 View Post
    Have any one used this broker.I found that their feature is a very good one.They claim that they have 100% ecn account and they are a 100% no desk dealing broker.They also provide payoneer debit card to withdraw money.So if anyone experienced this broker then pls share about this broker in this page.
    I have not used this broker in the trade that I do sir,
    because I do not trust completely with a broker who is now popping up on the internet a lot to offer many iming iming as well as the other bonus sir, but I will not be fooled by all that

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vallen For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned kalim iqbal is on a distinguished road kalim iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    FXPRIMUS.com recognizes that there are traders with different skill levels and this can be seen very clearly in the way they designed their trading platform. As users logged onto their website, they will be prompted to state whether they are new traders or experienced traders. The reason for this is to direct new traders to the learning section. For experienced traders, the website directs them to all the trading tools that they need to make an informed trade.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kalim iqbal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member barikahalah is an unknown quantity at this point barikahalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    May the debate usually are every make use of. There is of which purpose well. That they claim they've got 100%, the interacting desk ECN dealer bill which is the tree concerning. If you use that, thanks to the result please write about. When I do not know exactly what it truly is I am aware that quite a few operate, although it turns out of which this may not be genuine money usually are appropriated. Wizard Though the marketers.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to barikahalah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali is just really nice sonali's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never used this web page before so i do not know much about it i know that its a lot of execute but i know its not that challenging just to make it through without taking away.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sonali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Banned pro2 is on a distinguished road pro2's Avatar
    Thanks
    The feature of this broker gave a very good impression on me.But one problem to me is that they don't support liberty reserve or payza.So i have a funding problem with them.This broker is a non dealing desk one and stp.I hope this will be a good one but still not taste in real.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pro2 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned sajal01 is an unknown quantity at this point sajal01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money bookers Online Payments service.Have really good use of those shares, if practically.Please this.Thanks to production. I never have to use this site. I do not know what this is. I know that much work. But it is not true that the auxiliary reserve funding.But money bookers.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sajal01 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast