+ Reply to Thread
Page 1129 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 129 629 1029 1079 1119 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... LastLast
Results 11,281 to 11,290 of 11330

Thread: Little profit ... Would you accept it ?

Banned bindu is an unknown quantity at this point bindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    also achieved a small profit, and when trading with large capital, the profit generated is also a great possibility. Small or large profit earned, the trader must accept outright. When trading with small capital, the trader does not have to force myself to get big profit in a short time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jabeen is on a distinguished road jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    yup i will accept it because it is better then big loss. we should set tiny targets and avoid from risk as much as possible because slow and steady can win the race.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dewik79 is an unknown quantity at this point dewik79's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shourov12 View Post
    we gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex
    A small amount of money as the early stages of the introduction of real trading, it is very beneficial for the long term. We are not judging from the amount of capital, but at the beginning of trading, we can show how good trading and quality. Well, when we are at advanced level, are welcome to add to the deposit.

Banned paptup is an unknown quantity at this point paptup's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually earning profit from forex is not easy. for earning profit we have to invest money, we have to use our best experience. so i accept.

Senior Member THOMAS CHRISTOPHER is an unknown quantity at this point THOMAS CHRISTOPHER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Symptomless, I consent all forgiving of profit because get squab or big it does not affair in the forex trading. Forex is one humane of enterprise, whatsoever quantify we have big realize or many instant we momentaneous. It is actually business nature. So we staleness be strike correct resoluteness.

Banned benteng is an unknown quantity at this point benteng's Avatar
    Thanks
    Below is definitely easy manual about how to come to be some sort of foreign exchange trader without disappointments as well as large troubles.To start with, as already mentioned above, people that wish to come to be dealers should comprehend it is actually the time and energy. This is difficult to earn money in forex on the every day time frame with out investing some time and also initiatives.

Banned alibahi is an unknown quantity at this point alibahi's Avatar
    Thanks
    gain little profit when we invest a little amount in the forex business or we have no experience in the forex trade field either we loss in forex, then we earn a little amount. rather then if we have a good experience in the forex trade and we invest a lot of money in the forex trade then we can earn a lot of money from forex

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course I will accept it, it's still a profit even it's a little but it's always better than loss, I think this way is more safe, I trade without risk , and my target is always about few pips each deal, step by step my capital grows up .

Senior Member kamalesh7 is on a distinguished road kamalesh7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as i'm not expert so durig my practice session i think little profit is so much effective . by doing practice we can be expert in case of trading .so after that e can more profit so initial time we can accept even , i prefer little profit during trading.

Banned sayidatul is an unknown quantity at this point sayidatul's Avatar
    Thanks
    i accepte very little profit from it. profit generated in forex trading, it'll sometimes proportional towards the capital employed. trading with alittle capital, too accomplished alittle profit, and once trading with giant capital, the profit generated is likewise an excellent possibility. little or giant profit earned, the trader should settle for outright. when trading with little capital, the trader doesn't have out to force myself for getting huge profit because we are part of a short time. higher job...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1129 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 129 629 1029 1079 1119 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (33)