+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65

Thread: Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

Member sura will become famous soon enough sura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important to you determine the market environment before spotting those opportunities that are given to you by the forex trading market in certain time frames. To identify and understand market environment, you have to be able to identify the states of market. There are basically three distinct states of market. These states include: Trending up, trending down and ranging. Knowing the three states of market environment will enable you to spot the opportunities and make use of your trending and ranging strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu123 View Post
    nice post . i think it quite professional but i cannot also download maybe you can upload it ( the zipfile ) in a file sharing site and give us the link . have you used it yourself or its an experimental thing you are trying ? looks like a nice trending system for me . and how comes you arenot mentioning higher tf(s)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sura For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member forexinurdu is on a distinguished road forexinurdu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopy1234 View Post
    Name of trading system: Trend Spotting

Cost: no is a free system

Type of trading system: Trend

Time frames m30 and H4

used indicators: Moving Average standard in Metatrader

General Description:

This strategy works very well.

This strategy, however, I have taken a "professional" traders and can only say it works about 99%. First you should create a platform for trend spotting. I once made ​​about Netdania. Action can be seen even here but for the clarity of the trend is, in my opinion, a good provider. Registration and use for free. Of course you can also do everything in MT4 but confusing.

Available at the following address: www.netdania.com

Once you are in the demo account, you should lookouts, the currency pairs that you want to act. For more than four it gets confusing. You can save its workspace according to the profile, the settings are not lost and you must not be repeated at each login.

Anyone who has multiple computers or monitors are available, can of course also open a MetaTrader separately and then the charts here to configure it.

Is chosen for example I / U once a 4 hour chart and the 30 min chart. If, however, in any currency pair. For this purpose, the EMA 89 EMA set in RED and BLUE in 144. (Use moving averages in the standard indicators of Metatraders).

In principle, then the chart is ready. Of course you can still set some niceties such as candles, etc. Does not. The important thing is the chart and the EMA's, and Time Scales.

Thus we have completed the platform for trend spotting,
    If you already know this now just the way through the station's on-time chart shorten. Here you need to make these settings once and for several days or weeks to use them. However, reserves Netdania off before and delete the data which is to lead to a re-enter.

For those not familiar with the trend spotting is there a way to only about 15 minutes a day to effectively earn money on the forex market. The technique is actually very simple, look at the 4 hour chart and remember to write or to the trend. The upward trend when you see the red line is above the blue to the downward trend when you see the blue line is above the red. Then do the same with the 30 minute chart. Looking at the best a certain time each day and repeat the tactic. If you now see the currency pair at the two charts in the same direction then you can go into the trade and put in the same direction. The possible exits can be min in 30th Chart use just when the lines cross here, this is a possible exit point. Cross them here again runs in the direction as the trend in the H4, you go again.

You also set limits towards profit and loss, my recommendation is per trade in the direction ewinn 50 pips set (depending on the currency pair) and toward loss of 200 pips. The trend needs and a rest and some variation when the alledings 200 pips is reached, the trend has been generally taken a different direction.

to set a take profit is very important because at some point you should realize its profits and trade is sometimes as long as it is not closed with a take profit, a loss-maker.

Please make sure to note that the o.g. TP's and SL's are examples. Each currency pair is different. Each pair makes other jumps and sometimes more, sometimes less active.

Example Eur / USD, "normal" movement range 100-200 pips a day.
    For example GBP / JPY, "normal" movement range 300-500 pips a day.

Here, of course, must take appropriate profits and stop losses are to be adapted to the range of variation.

So first analyze the chart and then start to trade.

Just once in the demo account to test the strategy. After about boarding, 20 positive trades (which may take several days) in the Life account.

This strategy is more to what the traders have really long trades. Even the Take Profit can of course always continue to move upwards if the trend continues. A stop loss can then move accordingly to the Take Profits to be tightened to the point of entry. So you have secured at least once for the loss.

The whole gibs even as intraday strategy, and that comes from me soon.

You can combine both strategies together wonderfully. This includes rumtesten but a little. I've now ne good week this strategy tested and Traders strategy always had in mind. It's a wonderful prediction technique. Not 100% but 99.9% when the data is properly analyzed, what I think in this case is very simple.
    dear member kya aap hamain bta skty hain k isy kaisy download krna hai.overall sra method btana.or aap is strategy pay kon sa pair suggest krain gain.or fundamental k sath aap isay kaisy use krty hain.

thanks
    happy pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to forexinurdu For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you have given us the very informative posts, but not able to download the system you have given, even I register there, but not able to view it, plzz could you explain it well, or you me send us the link about it, and also with the snapshot of yours terminal, thanx.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-25)

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

Name of trading system: Trend Spotting

Cost: no is a free system

Type of trading system: Trend

Time frames m30 and H4

used indicators: Moving Average standard in Metatrader

General Description:

This strategy works very well.

This strategy, however, I have taken a "professional" traders and can only say it works about 99%. First you should create a platform for trend spotting. I once made ​​about Netdania. Action can be seen even here but for the clarity of the trend is, in my opinion, a good provider. Registration and use for free. Of course you can also do everything in MT4 but confusing.

Available at the following address: www.netdania.com

Once you are in the demo account, you should lookouts, the currency pairs that you want to act. For more than four it gets confusing. You can save its workspace according to the profile, the settings are not lost and you must not be repeated at each login.

Anyone who has multiple computers or monitors are available, can of course also open a MetaTrader separately and then the charts here to configure it.

Is chosen for example I / U once a 4 hour chart and the 30 min chart. If, however, in any currency pair. For this purpose, the EMA 89 EMA set in RED and BLUE in 144. (Use moving averages in the standard indicators of Metatraders).

In principle, then the chart is ready. Of course you can still set some niceties such as candles, etc. Does not. The important thing is the chart and the EMA's, and Time Scales.

Thus we have completed the platform for trend spotting,
    If you already know this now just the way through the station's on-time chart shorten. Here you need to make these settings once and for several days or weeks to use them. However, reserves Netdania off before and delete the data which is to lead to a re-enter.

For those not familiar with the trend spotting is there a way to only about 15 minutes a day to effectively earn money on the forex market. The technique is actually very simple, look at the 4 hour chart and remember to write or to the trend. The upward trend when you see the red line is above the blue to the downward trend when you see the blue line is above the red. Then do the same with the 30 minute chart. Looking at the best a certain time each day and repeat the tactic. If you now see the currency pair at the two charts in the same direction then you can go into the trade and put in the same direction. The possible exits can be min in 30th Chart use just when the lines cross here, this is a possible exit point. Cross them here again runs in the direction as the trend in the H4, you go again.

You also set limits towards profit and loss, my recommendation is per trade in the direction ewinn 50 pips set (depending on the currency pair) and toward loss of 200 pips. The trend needs and a rest and some variation when the alledings 200 pips is reached, the trend has been generally taken a different direction.

to set a take profit is very important because at some point you should realize its profits and trade is sometimes as long as it is not closed with a take profit, a loss-maker.

Please make sure to note that the o.g. TP's and SL's are examples. Each currency pair is different. Each pair makes other jumps and sometimes more, sometimes less active.

Example Eur / USD, "normal" movement range 100-200 pips a day.
    For example GBP / JPY, "normal" movement range 300-500 pips a day.

Here, of course, must take appropriate profits and stop losses are to be adapted to the range of variation.

So first analyze the chart and then start to trade.

Just once in the demo account to test the strategy. After about boarding, 20 positive trades (which may take several days) in the Life account.

This strategy is more to what the traders have really long trades. Even the Take Profit can of course always continue to move upwards if the trend continues. A stop loss can then move accordingly to the Take Profits to be tightened to the point of entry. So you have secured at least once for the loss.

The whole gibs even as intraday strategy, and that comes from me soon.

You can combine both strategies together wonderfully. This includes rumtesten but a little. I've now ne good week this strategy tested and Traders strategy always had in mind. It's a wonderful prediction technique. Not 100% but 99.9% when the data is properly analyzed, what I think in this case is very simple.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

mahi218 (2016-07-28), raheel001 (2020-10-25), satishfx (2012-06-10), shahid1990 (2019-03-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65

Subscribe to this Thread (2)