+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Very simple Trendspotting Strategy.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai so that the strategy achchi hai, for jarur our strategy ach achcha entry point ach ach paisa jata miles jai hai, the main for kahunga so that your apko easy aur simple aur advantageous lag rah hi hi, for aap is the strategy ka achchi tarah using curry. and the hard part is knowing the direction of a valid or only temporary market price and your opinion that if we always follow the trend then we will easily find market information to make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi achee stratigies share to you and nay.dekhnay maybe also sahee lag rahe hai.ess I succeeded hoonay when I used to use karnay kay baad hee chalay gaa.wasay koye be stratigies new koo pahlay so that the demo using par le kar jaay hota hoota. so that woo is successful hoo is also a real ussay par using kar fortunately kamaa saktay hoo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually follow very simple trends, I usually follow 4-hour charts because I will adjust it to other market trades, forex trading is very simple if you will understand indicators, indicators help you see clearly, like when you use 4-hour charts combined with stocastic and ensure that madc is easy to identify trends. and the person who designs the most money is not a time trader but a person who drives your own trends. AND my partner and I believe that's where your funds are usually at the moment. Try Just as many possibilities to be able to ride the trend because the item only makes MY OWN trade simpler
    Good luck .

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think everyone can make a strategy but every strategy is not profitable and we can't get from every strategy that's why we have to test our new strategy on a demo account first and if it doesn't show good performance then we should try to make another strategy. and completing platforms for trends, If you already know this now only through timely charts the station shortens

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Apakah yang anda maksudkan dalam pasangan terjadi lagi maka sudah waktunya bagi pedagang untuk memasuki posisi baru yang sama dengan arah tren ??
    Jadi itu berarti bahwa kita bisa memasuki pasar berkali-kali selama MA menyeberang dan menyeberang 30j dan 4j? dan this is great you brother. You are able to maximize the profit of the business with the use of MA. Maybe you are a professional businessman. His skill in business is not very doubtful. But can you show me a screenshot of your method? Probably would be very helpful with this

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The strategy you shared with us seems very graceful to me. I think this system is easy and profitable for us. Pip profit per day is very high. But, I want to apply the system to a demo account first and can you give us a very informative post, but with the system, given that you have to register, but can't see it, you can download it here, or you can explain it to you better the plaza sent me a link for me, and also with the police terminal, thane snap.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this system is very good for new traders but we must first implement it in a demo account and then try it in a real account. As you said it can give an accurate signal of 99.99% so I think we should try it and get from it. and you like giving us crunching disclosure posts, but it is not healthy to download the group that you stopped, smoothly I melt the box there, but it is not healthy to catch it, plzz can you inform it about the excavation, or you send us a line about it, and also with your contact photo, thanx.

Member guam will become famous soon enough guam will become famous soon enough guam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay, thank you very much for your strategy and I know this will be a very good strategy to use in the market but I think I need to test this strategy and see how far this strategy can go towards me and if I need further explanation with this strategy then I will return to you and the beginners, good luck because we trade and this strategy works very well. This strategy, however, I haven't taken a "unprofessional" trader and can't just say it works around 99%. First, you don't have to create a platform without spotting the best trends.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's not complicated, you can use the best averages that are running are 2o and 50. And then you will score to watch the charts 4 premiere period and see if it is bearish or bullish. So if the red 20 breeds 50 organizations to the downside then it is bearish and vice versa bullish and you declare it correctly even though you are using another ema but with the same procedure as in the stated strategy.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the same problem with you and maybe we should wait for it to update links or other things like that so we can access it correctly and get information immediately and use moving average indicators for markets that seem to fit the trend. whereas for the sideway market it is very difficult to use analysis. often gives the wrong signal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)