+ Reply to Thread
Page 471 of 490 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,710 of 4894

Thread: What is Technical Analysis???

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those who are employed then also work with forex in rest time because it is on line programe and it is always open. So forex is a way of Income for man those who are gather knowledge about computer and online internet use knowledge. So Forex means a sources of income in on line by conversation various topics on forex trading. It is a indian wave site from which lot of people earn money in long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ben Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Ben Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to view other websites for technical analysis , I would like to trade and analyze my self to gain experience . I visit other sites If I am not sure of my analysis only

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned likun is an unknown quantity at this point likun's Avatar
    Thanks
    this business it technical business we have to do the technical analysis to get the market trend and to understand the market situation , it is important to get idea about the market all the time.

Banned forexboot is an unknown quantity at this point forexboot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    bhaiyo main aapse puchna chahta hoon technical ananysis ki achchi knowledge ke liye kyon website jayda help karti hai?? with video tutorial
    Please apni apni knowledge share kare.
    sir technical analysis kaise kiyaa jata hai ye ap youtube par videos be daikh sakte hain aur be kaafi sari websites par is ke tuttorials mil jaate hain

Junior Member moi for vous is an unknown quantity at this point moi for vous's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In finance, technical analysis is security analysis discipline for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume Behavioral economics and quantitative analysis build on and incorporate many of the same tools of technical analysis, which, being an aspect of active management, stands in contradiction to much of modern portfolio theory. The efficacy of both technical and fundamental analysis is disputed by efficient-market hypothesis which states that prices of any tradable instrument are essentially unpredictable

Member safwan06 is on a distinguished road safwan06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    technical analysis helps to judge market situation as well. we can learn technical analysis by reading journals or viewing news sites. thank you.

Junior Member Ramesh kumar is an unknown quantity at this point Ramesh kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kitt View Post
    i think that the most important in technical analysis is the resistane point and support point and we have to buy from the support and sell from the resistance ,also use other indicators.
    Its right bro i think so technical analysis is the best element in this world and i think you are right that you write, resistance and support point is the very good to see sell and buy and you can use another as like Forex factory Forexpros etc if you check out it then i think you get better result.

Junior Member nahid222 is an unknown quantity at this point nahid222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In finance, technical analysis is security analysis discipline for forecasting the direction of prices through the study of past market data, primarily price and volume ..Free US and Canadian stock technical analysis, charts and stock screening tool utilzing techincal analysis techniques such as candlestick charting, fibonacci ...Free Stock Tips daily for Investing and Trading in Nse and Bse of Indian Share Market by Technical Analysis of stocks and shares.Daily forex technical analysis by Joel Kruger and our experienced team. Monitor support and resistance and see what our analysts think.

Banned shahin is an unknown quantity at this point shahin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis is very important for short time trade in the forex market. Technical analysis helps traders to trade day time trade and short trade. I do my technical analysis for my short time trade or daily trade in the forex market.

Senior Member vijai21 is an unknown quantity at this point vijai21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion if you not get deep news that affects the market then it is best to go technical.google is big technical resource.google it man.i found some useful resources on youtube try it too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 471 of 490 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 469 470 471 472 473 481 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)