+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bohat se log samjhtay hain k monday aur friday trading k lehaz se bohat difficult hoatay hain aur meray kuch dost tu usdin trading kertay hi nahi ... meray khial mein yeh baat sach b hai .. mgr aik cheeze yeh bhi hai in dono din apk bohat sara profit earn ker saktay ... itna aap 3 din trading se b nahi earn ker saktay Yes dude, It is Friday. Because it is the day of the closing of the market so many of the news and the instantaneous effects can be observed in the same day. I think that the maximum people avoid in trading in Friday..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friday bhee best hey profit making karney keiliey kiun keh is din bhee merey dekhney men aya hey keh trend behtreen banta hey jis sey hamen easily profit mil jatee hey aur kafee sarey pips ham log earn kar saktey hen aur news bhee is din akser ziada hee hotee hey men bhee ziada friday ko trade karta hoon . anaylsis ki to such me bhaut hi jayd zroori hoti hia anaylsis hume bahut dekh sunke karni chahiy usme koi mistake nhi karna chahiy kyoki yadi hum naylsis theek se nhi karten hian to hum trade bhi bilul sahi nhi jayegi isliy thoda inn baton per dyaan dena chahiy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the trader have good and bad days you have to make sure that you dont let a the bad days spoil your mood you have to make ure that when you have had that dat and you have shake that up and trade again yes i think the most difficult day for trading is friday because that day is the last work day in the week so the banks has to close some of their position the difficult day to trade is also monday because it is first day of the week it all depends on ourselves if we can accurately analyze it all day would be benenficial to us

5. The Following User Says Thank You to compor For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend main abi tak new hun or abi tak main indian forum pa work kar raha hun ,ya forum bhot acha ha is main kafi acha bonus melta ha jis ko hum forex trading k leya bhi use kar sakty hain or forex trading main subha ko market high hoti ha is walet ap ko profit ho ga or 2 sy 7 tak market low ho jati ha For me its Monday., i hate this day because nothing happens on the market, all instruments are making a correction and moves a lot over the weekend and so the price is often verry different to friday and all are looking wich way it is now going. Boring day!

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend main abi tak new hun or abi tak main indian forum pa work kar raha hun ,ya forum bhot acha ha is main kafi acha bonus melta ha jis ko hum forex trading k leya bhi use kar sakty hain or forex trading main subha ko market high hoti ha is walet ap ko profit ho ga or 2 sy 7 tak market low ho jati ha For me its Monday., i hate this day because nothing happens on the market, all instruments are making a correction and moves a lot over the weekend and so the price is often verry different to friday and all are looking wich way it is now going. Boring day!

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you ask from me all the time, it's not a dirty day for mercantilism and no useful day for trading. it all depends on ourselves, if we will analyze it accurately throughout the day it will be beneficial to the United States, and if our analysis is a smaller amount, of course, those days are a bad amount for the United States. and if you ask everyone all day and night there is not only a bad day to buy and sell and no effective daylight for trading. it all depends on ourselves, if we can evaluate well all of that during the day can be good for people, and when our own analysis is less precise, of course, those days must be bad time periods for people like we.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that everyone gets a bad day but you shouldn't be depressed so do it in a positive way and learn from your mistakes and avoid them in the future, this way only you can be a good person. trader !!! and Most Forex experts and professional traders do not recommend trading on Monday and Friday, because the market fluctuations that day are very high and inadequate, so try to avoid them.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sarmili For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Indeed, I believe perhaps the most difficult day regarding investment is February 5, mainly because it will be the last working day of the week to ensure banking institutions must complete most positions. Your difficult day to help trading can also be a normal day, especially since it does not require an initial work day in 1 week. And the worst trading day is when there is some high impact news that will be released at the same time ... when that happens the market will be difficult to predict ... and also when on vacation ... when on vacation you will find that the market will move very slowly along day .

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also believe that fri is not only good for buying and selling but that it might be based on a particular dealer. In my opinion, my partner and I cannot fully understand the price tag mobility with FRI but different dealers can easily and they can also easily buy and sell with FRI. Quite a number of dealers who take advantage in a few days so that the price tag mobility is not reliable with the FRI. and maybe when a margin call will be the worst time of my life where I think it's better if I trade with a patient so that I can avoid the margin call, especially insofar as I'm also sure that I use a strategy whether it will be useful

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many people say that Monday and Friday are bad days for trading. but I think there really isn't a bad day to trade, that there might be a change in the motion pattern of the chart. and if that is the case then all we have to do is avoid day trading but make trading strategies according to the two day chart movement patterns. and I don't have the worst trading day but I have the worst trading month. And this is not just one or two months which is three months. And in those three months I only lost my money. In those 3 months I lost $ 600 to $ 700.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)