+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 155 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1544

Thread: Worst trading day.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's possible to face the worst trading day when you didn't follow the rule well. It's important to trade as trading plan because there is
    no one who could gain 100% profit so if we could follow trading plan well then we won't lose too much in one transaction because there
    is limitation for losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member drama is an unknown quantity at this point drama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been reading all of your posts and everyone has a specific day of the week that they consider there worst trading day. Well mine was quite the same but the worst part was mine was the first day of trading, fortunately i was using a demo account. I think we should share the mistakes we think we made on our worst trading day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOrex mein har trader loss face karta hai aisa hi mery sath howa .Jab mein ne 100$ sirf adhay ghanty mein loss kar diya.jis ki waja se main trading main kafi peechay reh aya.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi yar main to sahi baat ha k kisi bhi din ko acha ya bura nahi manta houn kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main ham apne experince se he kisi din ko acha ya bura bana saktey hane es liye main es ka nahi qail k forex trading main koi time acha ya bora hota ha

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey everyone,
    which day do you think is the worst day to make profits and why?

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.
    mara kahal main asa to koi be din nnahi ha worst jis amin ap trading na kara saka asa nahi ha ap jub be trading karna chata han or trading kr skata han es main ase ko be bat nahi ha es layaa main trading jub mara dil karta ha main trading start karta hoon or boht sara profit earned karta hoon.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really dont have any worst trading day.. Because I only like to trade on the London session.. And almost every trading day market has enough volatility on this session.. But I really dont trade that much when all the major banks are closed because of any kind of holiday.. Then liquidity really dries down on those days..

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have face soo many losses and i must say that many of the traders always face soo many losses everyday so it becomes too hard to say that which was the worst trading day
    but i must say that its almost 3 days ago i have lost approximately $50 and i must say that its my latest loss..
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Member maurya is on a distinguished road maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes also think Friday is not good day. But it is true only for day traders. I also do long terms trades that continue for months. In long term trades this friday effect did not counted. Day traders could not see good positions on Friday as the market is closing on that day and many unexpected moves happened. But experience and deep knowledge can give very good profits even on friday.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nuh514 View Post
    Bad days usually come in all the trader's life and they even come frequently when the traders face some losses. But worse days seldom come in a trader's life and during these days the traders even deprived of all their money and I also faced such type of day few backs ago when I lost my huge money.
    I think no have any days call as bad day because the results we get is come from our works . If we do not work well , we will get the bad result . It is the truth and it is always true in our world friend .

Member nuh514 is on a distinguished road nuh514's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey everyone,
    which day do you think is the worst day to make profits and why?

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.
    Bad days usually come in all the trader's life and they even come frequently when the traders face some losses. But worse days seldom come in a trader's life and during these days the traders even deprived of all their money and I also faced such type of day few backs ago when I lost my huge money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 155 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)