Thread: Worst trading day.

Hybrid View

Junior Member Susti will become famous soon enough Susti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Worst trading day.

Hey everyone,
    which day do you think is the worst day to make profits and why?

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Susti For This Useful Post:

Mustansir (2018-05-25), rehanayaz (2017-09-22), saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Susti View Post
    Hey everyone,
    which day do you think is the worst day to make profits and why?

For me it's friday. I don't think I ever predicted the market movements right in a friday afternoon. Either the price moves way too slow and I give up with a small profit or I completely miss the direction and loose due to s/l.
    Yes i think the most difficult day for trading is friday, because that day is the last work day in the week so the banks has to closed some of their position. The difficult day to trade is also monday, because it is the first work day of the week.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m3x_19 For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-09-22), saddam092 (2019-05-24)

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    Yes i think the most difficult day for trading is friday, because that day is the last work day in the week so the banks has to closed some of their position. The difficult day to trade is also monday, because it is the first work day of the week.
    mondays and fridays are the worse days of trading the forex financial market. The major reason is that there is low volatility in those days. Tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays have the highest pips movement so it is best to stick to these three days and trade the forex market to drastically increase your chances of success in forex trading.

Member Rahul is an unknown quantity at this point Rahul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    friday hone ke wajah se market close hone lagti ha aur bank b. but mere khyal se worst day wo ha jab mujhe profit na ho i.e., jab b loss ho wo hi worst day ha and first day of week also same problem ..

Senior Member bhattisb is an unknown quantity at this point bhattisb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray khial say forex pay trading karnay k liay koi b din perayshani ka nahi hai agar knowledge hai is k baray me to koi b problem nahi hai k kon sa din tension lay k ata hai

Senior Member bajig is an unknown quantity at this point bajig's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex pay trading karnay k liay meray khial say koi b din parayshani wala nahi hai jis din marzi trading karlay agar is k baray me knowledge hai to koi tension nahi hai

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisaab se Monday aur Friday dono day trading ke liye achche nahi hote hai, mere liye ye dono dangerous days hote hai, main sabse jayda nuksaan inhi dino mein kare hai, isliye main in days par thoda carefully trade karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Mere hisaab se Monday aur Friday dono day trading ke liye achche nahi hote hai, mere liye ye dono dangerous days hote hai, main sabse jayda nuksaan inhi dino mein kare hai, isliye main in days par thoda carefully trade karta hoon.
    bhai mai ye baat nahi maanta hoon,mujhe lagta hai monday trader achha earn kar sakta hai agar uske paas achhi strategy hai,bhai ye baat maanlo agar hamare paas achhi strategy hai tou hum week ke kisi bhi din mein forex se kama sakte hai aur wo bhi achha..

Member mohammad adeel is an unknown quantity at this point mohammad adeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera bhi worst trading friday hi tha kyun kein me ne gap strategy use ki thi aur lambe gap ki waja se mujhy buhat loss hua aur mera capital bhi waste hogaya ab me kabhi bhi gap strategy use nahi karonga mere liye candlestick patterns aur candlestick strategy aur candlestick pattern hi best hai

Member fxind is an unknown quantity at this point fxind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend you are right, I have also face lot of problem in the Friday afternoon, I think there are many important fundamental news are in the Friday afternoon and we could not understand the news properly or when the market reacts we could not understand the move.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 154 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)