+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 293 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 2928

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It was a very good number. money management by 5% then it is equal to 12.5-25% per month. This value is quite good value. I think with sufficient capital, $ 1000 for example, you earn enough to live for a month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will vary from trader to trader because all the trader in forex market are not same. those who have big equity and expert in trading their average earning is large then the small trader. my target is daily 10-20 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I try to make 40 to 50 pips per day so you can make the calculations about monthly or weekly targets, i think 40 to 50 pips are not difficult to make daily and any retail trader can achieve this target easily.
    yes, the target is a target of 45-50 pips a rational where the average pip movement every day to more than 100 pips. but we should have a good analysis so that we are not mistaken in the open trade positions....

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aina View Post
    My guess is about 500 to 600 pips per day. As the market is moving in a variety and the same movement encompasses so many currency pairs therefore the figure goes higher and higher in my point of view.
    I think that is imposible to make 500 till 600 pips per day, because the price don't any movement, sometime one pair just sideways only, take movement just 20-50 pips only.

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My guess is about 500 to 600 pips per day. As the market is moving in a variety and the same movement encompasses so many currency pairs therefore the figure goes higher and higher in my point of view.

Junior Member khaled el saeed is an unknown quantity at this point khaled el saeed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is not a constant as i differs from one trader to another, and depending also on his strategies and plans.
    and 20-100 pips per day is not bad.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its depending on the movement of the market and your technical skills. if you have strong analytical skills then you might be gain more than 300 pips in a day
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    Most of traders make 10 to 30 pips daily and stick with that because this target is easy with one or two pairs and they make it without any big risk and if we make estimation on monthly basis than this is 220 to 500 pips infact many trader do the forex in the small amount like with small lot size and with more pairs.
    bahi ye kia bata ha apko kis ne kaha k mosyly trader dialy base per tarding ker k akma sektey hain ,
    aj tek koi asia trader nahi ha jo daily wining kerye rather k target small ho ya bada , is business main kuch fix nahi ha
    or ager koi multiple pairs per trade kerta ha to zaida confusion ka shikaar ho sekta ha

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can make 1000 pips in a month and yet it comes out as a small amount if we have a small account balance. Our lot size should be the very major deciding factor that we traders should keep in touch with to decide our monthly profiting amounts.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for last couple of months i have made more than 300 pips a month with a low capital. So i think for a professional trader , they may earn more than 1000 pips easily as the daily movement of a major pair is more than 100 pips. So targeting 1000 pips is not a big task for a professional trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 293 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)