+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How many pips does the average retail forex trader make?

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I need a lot of practices to implement those things, if we are not learning trading before investing its mean we losing our time and money. I think you are not losing you money as well as well as your time because learning process will boost you too much. and all your questions back to you, what techniques you use are good? been getting consistent results, if you have a technique that has been enough for you then it has become an ideal outcome for you. trading can be done with various techniques depending on the trader understanding.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to munir khan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I'm sure it's uncertain that every trader can get fixed pips in one day. If the trader gives full time for trading and suitable market conditions he can produce 100+ pips in a day or more than this. And if he is a part-time trader and the market is also in complicated conditions, then maybe earning a lower pips. This differs from person to person. and a lot of knolwedge and the experience they have in Forex in this way they can increase their pips because this is a very important thing in this market and this is not difficult and after you see a good deal you have to put a stop loss and take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a competition I can produce 100 pips per day. but if the market is slow only around 50 pips. overall on average each week can produce 250 pips. I think it all depends on the fluctuations that occur in the currency market. If volatility is high enough, we can get the number of pips automatically. and currency transactions are extraordinary work in the world. The number of pips investors make per day depends on the design and technique of the investor. There is no quantity if set, we only set our own goals like 20-40 pips per day is a good focus for increasing investors in the currency sector.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think how many pips you want depends on you and we can't say once amny has a very little style it will make morepips with a lot of small and some want to open biglots and she must try to make good profits that she has aimed at her strategy. ... so if he can get the profit he targets for himself ... so as a beginner, I will never target higher pips, but I will only aim for good profits and you don't mention how much capital you invest, and how much profit you get after generating 200 pips. In my view, don't go for average monthly pips and take a long-term approach to Forex trading and calculate your profits after a year.

Member pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade has a spectacular aura about pomade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To make the maximum pips we must follow some good strategies and also need to have so much knowledge about money management. I want to make 50-60 pips per day and I think that's enough for me. There are many successful traders who can make 200-300 pips every day very easily. and I'm sure where store brokers can't intend to pips ... they have to try their best to make methods and also try to make insurance policies for transactions ... and also they have to try to generate big income which in turn they have led to the method ... therefore in that case the person can make money which in turn they have targeted is aimed at himself ... as a way for every newcomer, I will never intend with a bigger pips, but I will only intention in big income

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders can make lots of pips because they can depend on their work and on their capital. The more you have, the more you can produce and the better you can work. so it also depends on your money. An average retail forex trader easily makes 150 pips a day by trading on the forex market. it also depends on its knowledge and understanding of the forex market. if he has good learning and experience rather than being easy for him to get good pips every day, if not, he makes 80 pips a day by trading on the forex market if he has experience but not enough to get a good profit.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. You can earn as much pips as you want but only by trading properly. Every trader have his own target. It is good you have set your targets. Keep trading in the same way , one day you will be good trader. and we have to seem at reality the movement that occurred to work out the proper strategy, scalping strategy is extremely effective for the duty full time trader since it needs continuous monitoring, and should not be late in determining the proper chance to enter and of course the right moment ought to return out with all gains and losses within the whole will by the responsibility

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can make a lot of pips per day if we manage our money well and the research predictions on my daily are not extraordinary traders but I always design 50 pips per day, we only need to deal with our money well and need to do research estimates on the basis that often happens if we really want to win here, extraordinary money in forex transactions. and I know how many pips you want can be counted on to anyone as long as many of us find it difficult to express the consequences if you get a conse1euntly amny variations of a nmuber can make morepips use smaller tons and some want biglots wide open to check smalelr pips so it really depends on the number you want.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i anticipate that you can accumulate it as a account boilerplate because none can grant to you this credibility anyhow from my agreement on the forex markets i see that the grant of the point is impossible even with baby one able-bodied if you garnishment point it is actual good
    and You can earn as much pips whilst you need however simply by trading nicely. Every trader have his own target. It is good you have place your targets. stay trading during the same way , a single day you will be awesome trader

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a good money making business. The amount of pips that a trader is making per day depends on the traders trading style and strategy. No amount if fixed, we just set our own targets like 20 - 40 pips per day is a good target for a growing trader in the forex field. and you can make as much as you need to make in the forex market but what is more than expected all depends on the strateegy and type of ccurrency you are trading in the market this is the best to make the best trading available.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 293 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)