+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 398 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 3979

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Banned faisal89 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal89's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hold not traded options ever but i expect they are risky tho' trading fleck forex with 1:100 leverage is advantageous provided we are tough enough and are able pip honourable entry levels and aggregation profit at alter minute

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever way you use in forex, will always be dealing with risk. Well, you need to learn the theory of risk management, so you will understand how to put your trading risk as a savior. You can not shy away from risk, even if you have chosen the lowest leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shankar_saha is an unknown quantity at this point shankar_saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i believe that if you wish to scale back your risk don't attempt to trade with high leverage particularly the insta's leverage it's thus high ,, on behalf of me the preferable leverage mustn't exceeded 1:200,,then you'll trade with low risk and it'll be exhausting to lose your capital cay z the leverage is low

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled6969 View Post
    Forex brokers offer leverage of 100-1 or more, which means that the margin opens the door to anyone who wants to explore the basis of forex trading
    These open doors bring much risk with them like when there is less margin requirment at that time trader choose to trade with biger lot size that can turns little account into negative with little negative movement so bigger leverage is a tool of broker to attrace new customers but its not good for trader to choose high leverage, trader must choose adequate one for trading.

Member elking is on a distinguished road elking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think from my point of view that this ratio is good or 1:200 ratio is also good because it forces us to not to risk our money and the big Brass access Bakir's largest contract to manage our capital and therefore exposed our account of the loss

Senior Member badar is an unknown quantity at this point badar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion the less risky option for the business cannot be other than the forex trading. It seems to be a tougher one and the people are talking about so many risks in it but i think to give it a try.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex brokers offer leverage of 100-1 or more, which means that the margin opens the door to anyone who wants to explore the basis of forex trading

Junior Member tritha89 is an unknown quantity at this point tritha89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear leverage depend on your trading stile or system. but 1:200 is also a good leverage or less risky here you can earn more.but you have to use money management system if you want to keep stay in forex.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, talking about the risk in Forex trading, i beleieve the leverage of about 1:100 will be a great help in Forex trading, this is just because it will help the trader to minimize.

Senior Member student is an unknown quantity at this point student's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    hi im 19 and took some loses in forex recently and im fed up with the 50% moves against me way too risky. and the stupid thing is i was compltetly right! i am a stock trend follower and so the eur was in a negative trend and instead of just letting my profits run i had to get all stupid and buy instead trying to predict a bottom I AM AN IDIOT for this i dont know why forex is sooo much different than stocks i think i could do it but i need more practice or something. but options i have better luck with because its following what a stocks going to do and im good with stocks. whats more risky though?
    I think that you are talking about risk reward ratio here in forex trading business. In forex, we can use a 1 : 2 , 1 : 3 , or 1 : 4 risk reward ratio to trade forex markets. It depends on our trading style like scalping, day trading and long term trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 398 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)