+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 398 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats less risky options trading or forex trading 100:1?

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend mujhe lagte hai ke forex tyrading me hame loss hoti hai or nahi bhi is liye main isko risky nahi kaha sekti hu , forex ak worldwide market hai is liye yaha par trading ko surur karne se hame loss ko face bhi karna parte hai , to is liye hi ham ko loss na ho is ke liye ham trader pahele trading ki education ko thik karne ke bad hi trading karte hai . I think we should trade with less risky options because Forex is very highly risky trading business and from here our main goal is to earn profit by avoiding risk of loss. And i think 1:1000 leverage is not bad, it is good for trading but you have to properly learn about all and every things related to Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main abhi ess option ko use nahi kiya hai aur nahi ess option ka MERA paas knowledge hai agar MERA paas ess knowledge nahi hai to hume ess ko use nahi karni chahiye, aur hume ess field me risk ko control kar ke chalni hoti hai agar hum aisa karte hai tabhi hum loss se bach sakte hai. I think the influence of 1: 100 is less serious because we are unable to open a large lot with that of Max risk we can do is to lose all our money after 100pt and its true meaning, which is risky and so we have to risk alwways 10% as Max Method or less with this account and we will not pass on a huge losing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think low leverage is good for trading and is is more safe from losing all capita . High leverage is more risky because if you use high leverage then you can open too many trade and that was very risky for your account . So use small leverage and try to make low capita at the beginning of your trading . i am not familier with stock market i have never done it before. Bt i am trading on forex for a year sucessfully.we need to follow the strategies and rules on it to get succes.What i understand from your post is that you bet on retracement.we enter on the retrace point on the swing chart bt we need to know whe the market is going to retrace.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will not open on common I think the leverage of 1 : 100 is actually much a smaller amount risky as a result of all of us perform not obtain a lot of nice open so we will conduct the max risk is actually that many of us lose just about almost most the money when 100pt also accurate which risk so we�d in order to make a 10% risk alwways max or even much a smaller amount using this technique and determine all of us perform not give the good loss. and we will trade the quiet as a result of prospective losses tend to be also small

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my friend, believe this control analyze can be a lesser amount of hazardous, because of the great celebration in the beginning regarding like dangers, we all get rid of all your funds, and that is the maximum, great 100pt can be correct, it is just a ruse, then we all function danger all the way to 10% or a lesser amount of California that way, we all worry about large manages to lose and figures it. good luck for you

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    something upon the forex tend to make this risky if u did not deal with this right, if u deal with the actual leverage 1 : 1000 right this will end up being a lot of risky compared to 1 : 100.. this depends upon u and exactly just precisely the way tend to be u managing factor on the actual forex.. so training and practicing upon the demo account is actually so important in order to be able for you to help u if u wish to success.. good luck

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not traded choices at any time. leverage 1 : 100? along with leverage of that sort, think it may be fairly safe if u open a lot of about 0. 1 for each open position. And getting in to account the actual capability of the actual margin, if u have a capital of 100 dollars, It�s very safe. And ought to u not utilize the margin in order to be able for you to help greater than 50%. good occupation...

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, i think if you are good in options maybe you should pay more attention to alternative trading and Forex practicing instead of trading. Forex requires measure for you to be fit to realize it you can't fair commence trading equivalent that because you consider you get alternative skill. Fair try and present job for a piece before you can unstopped a unrecorded invoice.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you really wanna to be a great and risk-less Forex trader then the best leverage for you is 1:50. I am already using this leverage and getting so much good result in my trading. Without having so much trading experiences and skills to use high leverage is not good way to earn money in this business.
    and My spouse and I look at alternative exchanging how many times this requires plenty of patience than Forex trading. If you open the deal there's no chance rear more unsafe, I would just as to say which leveraging 100: 1 is safe according to the reports.But use of 1000: 1 leveraging. Although typically people say that it's not good. But used to do certainly not locate just about any harm by using this until eventually today.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex bazat e kgud ek riskey business hay king un k yahan loss pahlay hay aur profit bad main jo yahan gold par trading krtay hain bra risk uthatay hain because yeh ek riskeynbusiness hay aur gold par trading es say bhe zayada riskey hay yahan profit bhe zayada aur loss bhe zayada hay I have no lengthier change configurations truly however i think these are generally unsafe but trading point International upabout 1 : 100 leverage is really superb added all of us are likely to are usually older satisfactory and tend to be permitted location energy admittance amounts because well because rend worth upabout right occasion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 398 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)