+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 609 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 6087

Thread: Is there any possible way to detect the trend early?

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea, there are many indicators to detect early trends. but, we must remain vigilant. because all the predictions that can not be 100% accurate. we must have a safety net, if our analysis is wrong. always use the SL.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am also trying to find a way to detect the early market trends but unfortunately I have not found any indicator that can help me with my problem. Because the truth is it is hard to detect a new trend when it is about to form or start.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bambang will become famous soon enough bambang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    I m a newbie in forex trading and i would like to know whether there is any way to detect the trends early enough to earn some nice profits.
    to be able to detect trends early, you can use a smaller time frame. but you also have to be vigilant, because by using a smaller time frame will be popping up a lot false signals. we must have a strategy that could reduce these false signals.

Member Hina Abbasi is an unknown quantity at this point Hina Abbasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Detecting Trend Is So Easy , See Forex News And Use Some Trend Indicator To Know the Trend. One Tool Which Is Most used By Professional Is Currency Strength Meter Its Best for Detecting Trend .

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I m a newbie in forex trading and i would like to know whether there is any way to detect the trends early enough to earn some nice profits.
    yar kuch indecaators hane jo app ko trend k mutaliq bata detey hane par main to app ko yahi kahon ga k un ki indecations her wqt darust nahi hoti hane app sirf s analyze karne k liye he use karo baki jo ha trade apni marzi se he open karo to app k liye acha ho ga

Junior Member forex mantra is an unknown quantity at this point forex mantra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no readymate detector or indicator. but, you can regularly keep your eyes on the economic news, then you can easily pick the trend of the market. for example, inflation increasing in any market will reduce the price of that currency.like that, pick some more economic indicator.

Banned lode is on a distinguished road lode's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by khair View Post
    always mind that, trend is your best friend. to detect the trend easily, you need to practice it in demo account about how to draw a proper trend. when you practice more then you can easily detect it. there are more option in trading terminal to draw the trend line, you can try this.
    yes this is true trend is the best friend of the trader but this does not work in volatile market and as we know the market is more volatile than trend trade is great for a long term trading.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think , if you wana got some earlier trend to gain some profit then you must use an indicator that can helps you to analyses the market trend to make strategies. There are lot of indicators are available to download on internet.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taqiniazi For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-15), gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    dear i think to find a trend is not easy and it is very difficult to find a trend and we should do good analysis to find a trend and with out analysis we can not find a trend because the trend is always not same and it also depend on time frame.
    we need to first find was a big trend, and when we have found the trend of our trade Dalma then the next step is to notice kesul trend that happens every day so that we can do it better trading

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kampung For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-15), gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

Banned khair is an unknown quantity at this point khair's Avatar
    Thanks
    always mind that, trend is your best friend. to detect the trend easily, you need to practice it in demo account about how to draw a proper trend. when you practice more then you can easily detect it. there are more option in trading terminal to draw the trend line, you can try this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to khair For This Useful Post:

gold1985000 (2019-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 608 of 609 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 606 607 608 609 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)