+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 803 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 8025

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Banned kazol76 is an unknown quantity at this point kazol76's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is no limit I think its depend on traders invested capital if capital is high then trader able to collect high profit in month but small capital does not able to collect profit like that, and the other thing is if trader is very nice scalping sense then he would gain much more profit in monthly based. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    If you are full time forex trader, how much pips should you get per day?
    yes log to bhai full month main botha sara profit halsal karata han forex trading main ap ya to botha zida profit halasl karta ho ya pharir ap ya hmu both zida naksan halsal karta ho forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am part time trader and i only get 40n - 60 pips per day, i can not make it with consistent, sometimes i can make it more than all or sometimes i get less from it
    so for right now, i just keep it stable and make it closer and closer
    do the best we can

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    I this it depend on traders trading style. If you like to scalping then you can earn 20-30 pips per day because now i am doing with scalping and i can easily make 20-30 pips on per day. I think this is enough for me.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading per month earnings is not fixed and its depend on various factors like Market condition, Capital into trading account and trading strategies used by forex trader.
    According, to me average income of 30% monthly is enough for a trader. Some of my friend earning more than that money.

Junior Member leo is on a distinguished road leo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I was a new beginner in forex this, can sometimes reach 100 pips more, but sometimes less than 50 pips which is consistently the most important thing for me ........ And should be appreciated regardless of my income per day,,, because the forex dalah high-risk investment, so I prefer how secure it from loss,,,,,

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to leo For This Useful Post:

capricorn (2013-01-09), Golobutt (2019-09-17), nada naser (2013-11-05), ntn (2019-08-27), sajawal1 (2018-04-06), samia93 (2017-11-29)

Junior Member theboy2226 is on a distinguished road theboy2226's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the size of the lot i trade with but if i trade with 0.10 wich is the most used lot i think 200 pip per trade would be good. not per day because if i am a full time trader and forex is my only source of income i would need much more than 20$ a day .i have a friend who is a full time trader and he makes at least 3000$ amonth ,400 pip a day and he trades with big lots

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to theboy2226 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17), nada naser (2013-11-05), ntn (2019-08-27), sajawal1 (2018-04-06), samia93 (2017-11-29)

Member ShoSho is on a distinguished road ShoSho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on the traders and his expreaince and the maual strategy that he use or the expert advsor that he use and his lot size that it is according to his balance as some traders may earn 5$ a day and others 20$ per day and other more than 100$ per day etc.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShoSho For This Useful Post:

nada naser (2013-11-05), ntn (2019-08-27), sajawal1 (2018-04-06), samia93 (2017-11-29)

Junior Member rano53 is on a distinguished road rano53's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye depand kata hai akar app kie pass capital jetana zayda hoga otana he he zayda kama saktie hai per day..lakan capital kie sath sath achie trading strategy or good planing honey chaheye ....

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rano53 For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17), nada naser (2013-11-05), ntn (2019-08-27), sajawal1 (2018-04-06), samia93 (2017-11-29)

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a good trading strategy, and you practice well the agenda of economic news, and analysis techniques, then you can win every day at least 30 or 40 point, but you can still lose, then you should focus on the total amount per month.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tarek For This Useful Post:

Abdo22 (2012-03-26), Golobutt (2019-09-17), nada naser (2013-11-05), ntn (2019-08-27), sajawal1 (2018-04-06), samia93 (2017-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 802 of 803 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 800 801 802 803 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)