+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 803 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,010 of 8025

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its dependent on many factors first of all your investment if its huge or small then risk factors and your effort to knowing pairs before trade also count.
    anyone can make a solid amount if he knows when to exter in any trades and when to exit from it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think ..
    forex trader should use a low risk in their trading and has target of 15% monthly ..
    jik akita using a low target, then we will still be psychologically controlled and can be spared much loss or margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    If you are full time forex trader, how much pips should you get per day?
    ok, a interest question, i have answered it in another thread,if i are a full time trader, i want to earn 5% per month.it means that 0,2% per days. i have 10,000 in my fund.it is not a big fund.but i can earn 200 $ per days. I trade for 20 pips and 1 lot order.good luck!

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea about that. Since in our country it is not so much popular, i have less idea about forex income. But from this forum, i can see that if a person tries hard in forex, then he/she can earn minimum $500-$1000 per month. And this is really great to see this type of amount earned by per month. Now i am using forex with my full confident and hope that one day i will be able to earn that kind of amount from forex.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it would depend on the capital invested and the experience how much one can earn in a month, also a lot would depend on strategy used, but i think by an average 20-30% a month would be both good and safe too.

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its totally depended upon the investment and the efforts to put investment in the right place.
    The return could be great or it could be less depends upon the method used to pre assignment for the trade.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jani ye to app na bachoun wala sawal kya ha kkioun k main ne khud en sawalounn ka kafi jawab diya ha her koi yahi pochta ha k ap es main kitna kama letey main app ko yahi kahoun ga k ye account main majodd capita par depend karta ha ziyada investment par ziyada or kam par kam profit bas

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on many factors , like traders , if the trader is experienced enough like 2 or 4 years then he would be able to earn about 1000 $ per month and maybe more , and if he is more experienced will earn more

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ager app ek osat dargey k forex trader ho to mere khiyal main app ko per month koi 10,000 tak kamana chiye kioun k es main kafi profit ha or app zara c mehnat kar k bhi kafi kama saktey ho es liye app ko chiye k app es main her month itna to kamin main bhi es se kuch ziyada kama raha houn per month k hisab se

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is not limited as traders earn on their capital as how much capital they have they earn more as some people make 100% in a month or some even better and some even make 10% in a month or less and also some goes in losses too.. so nothing is fixed it all varies from trader to trader. so just experience yourself and see how much you get?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 801 of 803 FirstFirst ... 301 701 751 791 799 800 801 802 803 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)