+ Reply to Thread
Page 798 of 803 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 796 797 798 799 800 ... LastLast
Results 7,971 to 7,980 of 8025

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    If you are full time forex trader, how much pips should you get per day?
    i am a part time trader and if i am a full time forex trader, i hope that i can earn 25 pips/ day. and i will trade 0,2 lots. i could earn 50 usd/day.therefore my profit may be 1000/ months

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zafar3536 View Post
    i think their earning average would be 500$ per month.But only this average is possible for the good traders per month.
    equate income to capital as well if we have a lot of capital that we take appropriate
    money management is not bound to loss .. if a lot of capital to get $ 500 per month very easily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ghaffarali is an unknown quantity at this point ghaffarali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earning in forex depends on many factors. The capital you invest. the concentration you deliver all are counted in forex. so without knowing these factors we can not predicts the earning of any trader.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by najaf12345 View Post
    Hi
    this is no limit i think its depend on traders invested capital if capital is high then trader able to collect high profit in month but small capital does not
    able to collect profit like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by wavestraders View Post
    it depends in the capital of each one,, for exaMple the average profit of the trader wich have 10.000$ is different for the trader wich have 100$ ,, and in my view that the forex market is for traders wich have highest capitals because all the time they are away of the margin call and the small capitals can get the margin call at any time
    It is a pure myth that only Traders with large capital can make more profit.
    A trader will make money here with his skills and knowledge and hence capital play only a part of the ingredients required. If a trader does not know how to trade the market then the same high capital will become loss within no time.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member cruzzero is an unknown quantity at this point cruzzero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that price can move more than 50 pips a day but profit that we can earn depend on our knowledge and experience to the market. so learning something new and experiance to get more profit.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is not rule that how much a trader earns, it varies some traders can earn a lot, some earn little while some looses also, fixed earning or fixed amount could be quoted in job only where you are working for a salary but in any business profits and losses can vary so do in forex because forex is also a business

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    this is no limit i think its depend on traders invested capital if capital is high then trader able to collect high profit in month but small capital does not
    able to collect profit like that. and the other thing is if trader is very nice scalping sense then he would gain much more profit in monthly based . thanks.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to say how much average Forex trader earn per month. I think expert trader 50% to 100% earn profit per month and en expert trader loss there all investment in Forex trade. I am also try to earn few profit per month in Forex trade.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regarding my earning , it is very low as i am not doing trading as a main job or business.
    But i feel anything between 20% to 30% is a good earning for a part time trader like me.
    And a 40% to 70% per month will be a good earning for a full time trader who his putting his full weight on this business.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr has a spectacular aura about Narr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello I won 1400 EUR in 3 weeks was about a 50aine of trades but you and you prefer what values?
    I noticed that the yen fluctuates to death right now, so I started over, what do you do you?
    You on what you trade?

In all cases, Forex, thank you guys for this site, I started there is not long, and then administrators, it is still a little fuzzy, there is something you should say it 'is there a coach free for those who go through this site (thank you admins

I think we should trade on the lead like ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 798 of 803 FirstFirst ... 298 698 748 788 796 797 798 799 800 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)