+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 803 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,930 of 8025

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it is depend on the traders they how much invest in the forex real account and how much they use the trades volume the traders can earn the money it is the fact

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a full time trader and i know that i will go for 20 to 25 pips per trade not less than that but in condition of loss it is obvious and you have to bear loss ,but setting average is also an good habit mostly the good traders work in this pattern.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is the depend on the traders the traders who much trades and how much they take the profit the traders i think earn the per month like as the 200 dollars

Member xomes is on a distinguished road xomes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by samcena33 View Post
    For full time traders that need to use forex trading as a big time profiting business and have a life with it plus depends on the size of the lot i trade with but if i trade with, so all this matters
    Well i think luck and skill should be there. but skill is the most important thing. if you are skilled then the luck is the least important thing to be success. but if you are not skilled and not lucky then there will be about 99% chance of loss.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is not limited as traders earn on their capital as how much capital they have they earn more as some people make 100% in a month or some even better and some even make 10% in a month or less and also some goes in losses too.. so nothing is fixed it all varies from trader to trader. so just experience yourself and see how much you get?

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I expect it depends of you attainment and participate. If you have beneficent noises and minuscule strategy then you can get dandy pips. But in Forex mart anything can happened so it is real valuable to bonk your goal. I try to exchange real carefully and survey my rules so my archetypal assignment is content a risk less interchange.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is never a direct amount that a forex exchange trader can earn per month in forex trading business. Our profit amount solely depends on the amount we have as our account balance that we are trading with.

Junior Member samcena33 is an unknown quantity at this point samcena33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have a good trading strategy plus if you practice well the agenda of economic news and doing analysis techniques as a result then you can win every day at least 30 or 40 point which will be a good trading

Junior Member ahmed awad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed awad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The average that forex trader can earn per month , differs from a trader to another depending on whether it is part time tader or full-time tader , and on experience, which he has, and the strategy that he use ,i can earn per month about 50 to 300 pips .

Junior Member samcena33 is an unknown quantity at this point samcena33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For full time traders that need to use forex trading as a big time profiting business and have a life with it plus depends on the size of the lot i trade with but if i trade with, so all this matters

+ Reply to Thread
Page 793 of 803 FirstFirst ... 293 693 743 783 791 792 793 794 795 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)