+ Reply to Thread
Page 753 of 803 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 751 752 753 754 755 763 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 8025

Thread: How much averagely forex trader earn per month?

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should make an average of 30 pips per day,
    and we can use compounding if we wish to earn more..

but for me, 1$ = 1 pip is fines, with low investments..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bilalpakistan For This Useful Post:

Golobutt (2019-09-17)

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For full time traders that need to use forex trading as a big time profiting business and have a life with it. They will need big profits and 2,000 profits is sufficient for monthly profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rumi1212 is an unknown quantity at this point rumi1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , i think so it requires time, market knowledge and market understanding and a large amount of self restraint. ACM does not manage accounts, nor does it give market advice, that is the job of money managers and introducing brokers.

Senior Member hunterboy is an unknown quantity at this point hunterboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i earn 30 to 40 pip's per day and get less volume and happy to trade with forex, i would like to tell you that, if you want to get big profit you have to invest big capital in to forex trading that will very good for you, i earn high profit from forex trading because my investment is very big

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think for a newbie 20 net pips a day is good enough as a start so we taking about 200 pip weekly with .1 lot so 200 dollars * 4 weeks a month =800 dollar is that bad as just start so all you need to do is believing in your self and you will make it .

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eska estimate koi dosra bnda nhi lga skta blky me khunga k ye trader ke level par depend krta hy...agr new bie hoto wo buht loses kryga oor jub wo tora bhtr hojy phr usko apna level he normal lgyga..esi trha ek achy trader jis ke high experiecne ho jub wo achi earng nhi krta toh wo dsoro ke nazr me acha hota hy mgr hud ko wo acha nhi smjta..

Senior Member shozib is an unknown quantity at this point shozib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi friends you know that Forex is world wide net business .Forex depends on the size of the lot i trade with but if i trade with 0.10 wich is the most used lot i think 200 pip per trade would be good. not per day because if i am a full time trader and forex is my only source of income i would need much more than 20$ a day .

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    for the average beginner can get 20% profit per month is very good, and if we are consistent we can get extra income every month from forex, do not be greedy and always want to earn big profits

Senior Member ronik4lif is an unknown quantity at this point ronik4lif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    If you are full time forex trader, how much pips should you get per day?
    The amount you earn as a forex trader is subject to the amount that is being funded and also how m7ch ti,e you trade everyday.If you ara trader that trades often on an intra-day basis,then the amount of pips you will earn will increase.

Banned m.awais is an unknown quantity at this point m.awais's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no fixed amount as to how much you can earn per month. Your earnings will depend on how many trades you make and You can go through the rules and money management to be clearer but i am sure there is no fixed limit to how much one can earn monthly by trading.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 753 of 803 FirstFirst ... 253 653 703 743 751 752 753 754 755 763 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)