+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 129 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am new in forex. As a biggener i ma not so expart about all the term and thing about forex. Thats why i join hete to know more. Every day i am learning new things here. Like today i can know about currency because of my forum friends discussion. I am very greatful to them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bakr is on a distinguished road bakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in the forex market should be based first on sufficient experience and also must be educated technical analysis good for the movement of the currency because the entry to the forex market without experience could lose a lot of money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member the fed is an unknown quantity at this point the fed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actual knowledge of the currency that we use for trading, can while we learned while we are trading and dig deep understanding of the market.
    For me, the important thing is, how can we understand the market patterns that appear on the chart, so that we can determine the direction of the trend correctly, and determine the exact position.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency is the normal money we use in buying and selling of our product this is what we use to trade in the forex market as well, so the forex market is about buying and selling two different currency pairs, that's what I understand can currency to be and how it can be use in the forex market.

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At this time currency market is most popular market in the world. Lot of the traders are like the currency trade. I think that the main reason is low risk and high earning. I think that the one advantage of the currency trade is no closing and pen date. We can easy to find out the trend and preform it.

Member fxtime is an unknown quantity at this point fxtime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai pehli baat to yeh k majors currencies pe trading krna ziada safe trading hai banisbat gold oil or silver k q k currencies ki movement metals or comodity ki nisbat km hai or ap har country ka ahm economic calander har din dekh sakte ho

Member SOMA is an unknown quantity at this point SOMA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade on pairs of different currencies, and the pair consists of two different currencies, that is, such as the euro and the dollar, the euro and the yen, and you can work on all the couples as you like and as you want, any promoted prefer you to work?

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir aapka thread bht acha ha main aapki baat say agree krta hun currencies boht aham or boht he zorari ha es laya main ap ko kahta hoon k jub be ap trading karna currency ka bara main jan laya karna es sa be ap ko boht sra fadia hota ha or loss bhi km hta ha

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think for doing trade we need to know about the major economic news and report always and yes definitely there is experience which can give us the clear instruction for trading .i think learning and practicing and always check the news is the best way of trading .

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, naturally in forex trading Id like to consider I do not know much about currency I come to no about different currency through forex trading and it a good experience, to no thousand of currency we have all over the world, to trade forex we need to buy and sell this currency to make money in forex market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 129 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)