+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1290

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    The dollar climbed 0.61 points at Armenia's Forex market and traded at The author's opinion does not necessarily coincide with the editorial

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to toyfur2 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    currency movements is different. each currency has its own way of movement of its own, we as traders must locate and study the characteristics of the existing market. if we do not learn how we can trade well.
    Agree, currency movement is different but the process to make judge market is same for all currency pairs. I means that all currency pairs are moves as per resistance and support level touch and so that we can see the movement as per that moves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mujhey sab currency ka peta hey lekin un ko trade kerna asaan kaam nehi hey bohot mehnat kerni perti hey kafi analysis or strategy ko use ker k aap forex market mein trade kertay hein or kemaatey hein saalon ki mehnat leg jaty hey

6. The Following User Says Thank You to featurelion For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currency movements is different. each currency has its own way of movement of its own, we as traders must locate and study the characteristics of the existing market. if we do not learn how we can trade well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kaia For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok my friend, i will answer as my knowledge in forex... i think currencies means each countries value and it may change frequently and these changes makes the traders to trade and make profits from the fluctuations in the prices... fluctuations i means, we can get profit if the currencies go down or the currencies go up... we can get profit if know the best time for entry sell or buy... then we must know how to exit market well...
    success is my right...!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pitra7 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Member affan9011 is an unknown quantity at this point affan9011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know that every country has own currency to run his day to day activities. These currencies know their precise values and forex is the company which is commerce and purchase the currencies for the convinient of the users. The presentness is valued that how more assets a countrry person. Then the frugal steadiness of the individual country is also valued in the amount or alteration of the acceptance.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to affan9011 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Junior Member AD Capitalist is an unknown quantity at this point AD Capitalist's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You need to know about the currencies first then you need to know the tools and techniques which are needed to trade those pairs.I know and try to study the fundamentals of currencies first and economic impact of the news on currecny prices.Based on that i try to trade the pairs.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AD Capitalist For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Member junaid.1 is on a distinguished road junaid.1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ap ki bat to bahot zaabardast hai main is ko manta hu magar main khud abhi demo py practice kar raha hu to main is ko manta hu

16. The Following User Says Thank You to junaid.1 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Senior Member prince2 is an unknown quantity at this point prince2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother this good question i think that the most of the trader dont know a lot of currencies for me i never take 100$ currency and i dont know how it is but the eur i know little bit about it and about the movment of this currencies it all about the news and the traders and the central bank.Thanks..........

18. The Following User Says Thank You to prince2 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Senior Member M0uH is an unknown quantity at this point M0uH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In almost every time zone around the world, there are dealers who will quote all major currencies. After deciding what currency the investor would like to purchase, he does so via one of these dealers (some of which can be found online).

You can also watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf5uDv9_upg

Enjoy !
    Last edited by M0uH; 2012-09-16 at 06:07 AM.
    P L A Y I N G . T H E . I N S T A F O R E X . S O ♫ G

20. The Following User Says Thank You to M0uH For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 129 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)