+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1290

Thread: What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main currencies boht aham or boht he zorari ha es laya main ap ko kahta hoon k jub be ap trading karna currency ka bara main jan laya karna es sa be ap ko boht sra fadia hota ha es lyaa main na kafi trading ke ha es laya main boht achi or best trading akryta hoon currecy rate ko deha kar.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rathod For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Banned sanvol is on a distinguished road sanvol's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir mujhe to forex market ke baare me zayada nahi pata kyun ke me to abi new hun is market me magarmere dost ne mujhe bataya tha ke forex market me currencies par sab se zayada trading hoti hai aur in ki forex market me bohot zayada demand hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sanvol For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a very basic question.you should learn a lot about forex market.currencies are major thing and you trade with currencies by buying and selling.
    if you buy one currency and sell another and the currency which you bought increases in price then you will get profit.this is the principle behind forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to zoomfire For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Member eoneadit is on a distinguished road eoneadit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    let's face it, currency is valued because of it is traded against another currency. you cannot and don't know what is the value of a currency alone, let's say a dollar. what is the value of dollar? is it 1, or is it 10 or else? No, the dollar has no value. It has value if it against into something, in this case other currency, for example against yen. then we know that dollar against yen will goes up and down because some trade balance or interest rate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eoneadit For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deep thought View Post
    Each Forex Trader said at his on this question.
    No, really, what can you say about that?
    What Do You Know About Сurrencies And How Can It Trade On The Forex Market?
    I just interesting your opinion
    trading main currencies boht aham or boht he zorari ha es laya main ap ko kahta hoon k jub be ap trading karna currency ka bara main jan laya karna es sa be ap ko boht sra fadia hota ha es lyaa main na kafi trading ke ha es laya main boht achi or best trading akryta hoon currecy rate ko deha kar.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market developed for international business. Now many Multinational Company operate their business in world wide, everyday they earn profit when they want to transfer it in their home country by bank then bank contact forex market to buy foreign currency and fulfill the customer demand. Now 90% business hold in the world by Multinational company.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to taufiqbd For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currencies means each countries value and it may change frequently and these changes makes the traders to trade and make profits from the fluctuations in the prices so thats all about forex trading i know
    please vote for me if you like my post

14. The Following User Says Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes this good question i think that the most of the trader dont know a lot of currencies for me i never take 100$ currency and i dont know how it is but the eur i know little bit about it and about the movment of this currencies it all about the news and the traders and the central bank

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is all about buying and selling currency business as we see in this forex market prices of all currency pairs are increasing or decreasing so in this way if you buy or sell currency then you can get profit or loss so this is the basic idea as this currency trading give us opportunity to earn profit

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bestlooser For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-31)

Member deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought is a splendid one to behold deep thought's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Each Forex Trader said at his on this question.
    No, really, what can you say about that?
    I just interesting your opinion

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deep thought For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-19), Facebook (2018-12-19), mido83 (2017-11-18), Mustansir (2018-05-09), shakeel2017 (2017-10-31), Williamson (2018-12-19), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-19)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129

Subscribe to this Thread (4)