+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 454 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 4537

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Senior Member mamun559 is an unknown quantity at this point mamun559's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i got my profit from my trade that time am feel so much happy. Then when i try to be get next trade that time am also analysis the forex market for my trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100$ per day kamane ke liye apko bahut zada investment ki zarurat padegi kyunki badi investment se hi aap bade lots me trade kar sakenge
    iske alawa apko strategy bahut achi banai padegi aur bahut hi sfaely trading karni padegi..experienced aur bade traders ek-ek din me bahut paisa kmate hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear many traders have the target per day i also the target per day earning is 20 dollars if i earn the 20 dollars then i don t trade more and i stop the trading of the day

Banned digger_jim is on a distinguished road digger_jim's Avatar
    Thanks
    $100 profit for the first time might be good. But for the long run, it's useless. My monthly expenses need more than that. But it's a good start anyhow.

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fortunately, if you have a profit of $ 100 is not, of course, a decision does not faster.
    Market development, and I will be with great care. If market conditions, and looks normal, the course the opportunity to earn more than the seed, I will be able to do so.
    . Otherwise, do not

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohona View Post
    If i lose my recent profit then i feel bad too much. But it is depend on my strategy and forex market's movement situation that what is to be going on then i shall decide that i trade continue after earn profit $100. If it is very risky then i never continue and i shall try next day.
    Well its need more good plan trading is always depends upon four thing first one is your knowledge and second one your skills , third one is your luck and the last one is your prediction these all thing really plays an important role in the field of forex.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if i had a profit of $ 100, then I would pull my profit, and after I pulled my profit, then the most profit will I use to meet the needs of my life and in part to savings in the event of a margin call in my trade.

Member ikram9876 is on a distinguished road ikram9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    hello bhaiyo agar aap ek trade mein $100 profit earn kar lete hai to ushi waqt aap agli trade karna pasand karenge
    aur agar agli trade aapne lagayi aur profit bhi loss ho gaya to aap kaisa feel karenge
    good Q ager mera target 100$ hoga tu main trading stop karonga Q ke per mere ander greed hoga or ager target zyada ho or main ne 100$ earn keye tu main agey trade karonga or ager loss keye tu bas trading per kuch time keleye stop karonga ...loss or profit tu hoti rehti hain

Junior Member bdays is on a distinguished road bdays's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find the best time to trade is either during the news or when the news is over and has a sudden direction. But it can have it's downside as well. So I need to confirm where the support and resistance is located between setting my final choice to trade.

Senior Member traderapes is an unknown quantity at this point traderapes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    যদি আমি একটি মুনাফা হিসাবে $ 100 অর্জন করেছেন, তাহলে আমি বিশ্লেষণ ছাড়া বাণিজ্য অবিলম্বে অভ্যস্ত. কারণ হতে প্রকাণ্ড ক্ষতি পাবার সুযোগ হতে পারে. আমি বাজারের বিশ্লেষণ এবং অন্য ভাল সময় যেখানে আমার মত কিছু অর্জন করতে পারবেন জন্য অপেক্ষা করবে.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 441 of 454 FirstFirst ... 341 391 431 439 440 441 442 443 451 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)