+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 454 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: profit $100 ke baad trading?

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $100 earning in Forex in trade is not a big but things is that how much % you return from your invested trade. If it is more than you expectation recommended to avoid open any new trade that day. should be take rest if you earned a big% of return because as per experienced trader's advice there are chance to occur big loses before immediate big profit. and If i earned $100 as a profit, then i tradition trade forthwith without analysis. Because there may be a quantity of effort vast loss. So i faculty analysis the market and move for the another saintly instant where i can acquire something equivalent that. I pauperization to be author provident for the upcoming trades,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    $ 100 is a big enough profit generated by retail traders in within a month, but don't feel greedy when getting profit $ 100 because it could change the profit into loss, better stop trading when profit targets are appropriate. Most people dread concerning foreign currency trading to shed anything. However my partner and i don't even think therefore. I like guide book buying and selling. Previous to genuine buying and selling, practice a lot more throughout demonstration accounts. Along with practice for a unique foreign exchange pair. I suggest to be able to trade with EUR/USD. Comply with my own tactic, you won't ever shed. Two times your dollars in each and every thirty days. Guaranteed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    100$ ka profit make karna koi eassy nahi he 100$ profit make karne ke lie hmme bhut hard work karna jaruri he kyo ke agar hmare pass asha hard work he and ashi knowledge he to hi hmm is buisnes me success ho sakte hein bhai me to hmesha hi is business me success hona bhut passand karta hun and karta rahuga No i would not like to trade more if i profits $100 in a single trade. I take time to think and then wisely take next decisions where i can get more profits. But i will not take quick decisions about this. Even i can do some analysis after getting such kind of profits.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is different way of view. For some people maybe it's enough. But for me it's clearly doesn't enough to only getting 100 dollar per trade. That is because i trade with big lot everytime come in market. But anyway we must keep thanks about however sum of money we get in a day because it's result from our hardwork. 100$ profit is a very good income for me from Forex business. Because I am a new trader in Forex business. Currently I want earn only 100$ in one month. But one day I will earn huge money from Forex business.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that All trader require to earn sound profit in Forex and i am besides require to earn sound profit in Forex but it is so testing in the Forex. Because the forex is a very risky sphered but it is so profitables sphere too. It is doables as a 100$ in Forex trade. If i can spend sound strategy, sound awareness, control emotions on trading after that it is doable to earn 100$ profit in Forex trades really !

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to make $100 profit in a single trade then you need at least $2,500.00 as your capital. Lets count it :
    Maximum risk is 2%, risk and rewards ratio is 1:2. So you take a risk $50 and rewards $100 in a single trade.
    This is base on proper money management. You can try it if you believe... and If i earn 100$ profit in trading forex, and my capital is more than that, definitely i will withdraw and separate that from my account.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mulia View Post
    If i earn 100$ in a trade definitely i will withdraw the money at first then i will make analysis of the market and if i find that there is opportunity available for me to earn more pips i will off course take the chance. But i think it is a always a wise work to withdraw your profit instantly. and You should know that you may open an account balance with 100$ then you may convert it to 1000$ other trader will convert it to 10$ and may be 1$ so it depends on your strategy and that's why you should not trade in real account you may trade in real but after you be sure that you can earn good monthly profit.
    एक दिन मैंने इतना लाभ कमाया और मैंने बार-बार अपने फंड को फिर से निवेश किया और नुकसान उठाना पड़ा और अपने फंड को फिर से निवेश नहीं करने के लिए कई बार बेहतर किया क्योंकि हम हर बार भाग्यशाली नहीं हो सकते हैं और बेहतर यह है कि हम अपने लाभ से खुश रहें जो हमने अपनी रणनीति के माध्यम से अर्जित किया है और मैंने इसका अनुभव किया है।
    और मुझे लगता है कि हर दिन पैसा बनाने में सक्षम होने के लिए, हमें बड़े निवेश की आवश्यकता होगी, लेकिन इसके अलावा यह आपके अनुभव पर भी निर्भर करता है कि शायद यह विकसित हो रहा है कि अच्छा व्यापारी हमेशा लाभ कमाएगा

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In case any investor needs to provide 60% of your respective advantages coming from the stability and 50% re-invest during this business then you are able to rapidly enhance their interests. As a result of if you re able to enhance your investment during this company then you are able to enhance your interests. Plainly acquired $100 being a profit, however don't business right away with no investigation. Since there can be an opportunity of asking for big reduction. Therefore i may investigation the marketplace and also wait for the actual a different beneficial time period wherever i can gain something like that. I must be more watchful to the future positions.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dude first thing that i would like to tell you that it is a great thing if you make that much profit and i think that there is no need to open any other trade if you have made this much profit as you have already make a good amount and it will be very much sad if you loose all that profit in your nest trades My rule is that profit should capture as quick as possible. so if i got 100$ fortunately or unfortunately that does not fact i will withdraw as soon as possible and go out side from trade for some days. and give the mental freshmen t so that can be prepared for next trade accurately.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If i earn 100$ in a trade definitely i will withdraw the money at first then i will make analysis of the market and if i find that there is opportunity available for me to earn more pips i will off course take the chance. But i think it is a always a wise work to withdraw your profit instantly. and You should know that you may open an account balance with 100$ then you may convert it to 1000$ other trader will convert it to 10$ and may be 1$ so it depends on your strategy and that's why you should not trade in real account you may trade in real but after you be sure that you can earn good monthly profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 454 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)