+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 709 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 7082

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the better way to learn First Forex properly.......... it is very much important to know it completely........... but for that i think we should be very much discipline and also we have to wait never lose our patience process........... i think it is recommend from all seniors that Never lose hope till last seconds..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member a.k is an unknown quantity at this point a.k's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    earn profit in forex is not so easy or not so hard if you want to earn profit in forex then working well and learning also so learning is the best way in forex if you want to earn good profit then learn well about forex and gte good knowledge and experience about forex trading and working hard with good learning and earn good profit in forex trading....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ardian1 is an unknown quantity at this point ardian1's Avatar
    Thanks
    so is just kidding,because the forex is not one but is more than full a trade some a lot and a title to a general in a forex

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    one one the profitable trading methods on forex is to trade few trades per day and exit with a small number of pips
    if you traded three trades for example on the day and exit with 10 pips profit each day that means 30 pips on that day
    one more thing making a small tp is easier than making a high take profit

Senior Member aim_aly is on a distinguished road aim_aly's Avatar
    Thanks
    the one way to earn profit is experinced and if you have a good experinced then you will earn more from forex trading but firstly need good knowledge about forex trading if you got a good knolwedge then we can earn profit must some used scalpin to ear profit more need to open demo account and then more practice on forex trading and then you can earn more profitlebale pair of trading

Banned sanlore is an unknown quantity at this point sanlore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really Forex business is a really tough business as a result. Of i already past 2 year during this business. Other then i cann't accomplished success, merely gather a few expertise. I feel basic is initial required, Then required technical & fundamental analysis power, Continually gather market news Once you open order,. market news terribly important'>is essential..

Senior Member sony1 is an unknown quantity at this point sony1's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that the basic way to get success in forex to get information and knowledge and information and learned about basic skills of it also learned from a experience man these things leads you to success .than you have to first develop a new trading strategy in forex and practice with the same in demo account. and after getting the good result you can apply in real account for earn money.

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by justin321 View Post
    Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business. i think that the basic way to get success in forex to get information and knowledge. i think basic is first needed,then needed technical & fundamental analysis power,always gather market news when you open order.market news is very important. you can apply in real account for earn money...
    The forex market is very risky market but you have enough experience and knowledge about forex market then you must be successful in forex market. So don't worry when you loss and don't give up.

Banned vetra will become famous soon enough vetra will become famous soon enough vetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I will try to help you .... actually a lot of strategies that can make you a profit .... condition is a strategy that has a risk: reward good ... minimum 1:2 risk reward ratio ... I used to use moving averages as my strategy ... and I also combine with horizontal support resistance ... A common problem is not in the strategy ... but disciplinary problems ... What can you discipline in using your strategy ...

Member justin321 is an unknown quantity at this point justin321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business. i think that the basic way to get success in forex to get information and knowledge. i think basic is first needed,then needed technical & fundamental analysis power,always gather market news when you open order.market news is very important. you can apply in real account for earn money...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 691 of 709 FirstFirst ... 191 591 641 681 689 690 691 692 693 701 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)