+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 709 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 7082

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Senior Member punam0345 will become famous soon enough punam0345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that we can not depend upon others in this business. In this business we have to take care of our business by our self. And for this we have to make strategies by our self. And this only comes from experience and knowledge about this business. I think that every good trader having good experience can make good strategies of this business and he can make effective trading in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I saw that in the technical sciences, we can use a number of indicators, such as MACD, after convergen divergent signals, then we can open a position, with the time and in the right direction, so that we can make a lot of profit, from an open position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ayesha javed is on a distinguished road Ayesha javed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The basic and quick way for getting success in Forex trading is hard working here with using good planning and strategy in work and for this a trader have to spend time to trade for learning it properly and achieving this business,then he/she will be able to work here properly and earn good profit here

Senior Member fawadmanzoor is an unknown quantity at this point fawadmanzoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the one way is the good strategy , you need good strategy for this business , because it is a trading business without plan and good approach no one can success in any kind of business , Forex is a great business but one needs to work hard and stay connected for a ling time to learn about the business properly , one must have the knowledge about the trading business which he is going to do.

Banned sohag sohan is on a distinguished road sohag sohan's Avatar
    Thanks
    patience and good money management are the best tools to make profit in the forex trading. with this since from 3 months i am trading and avoided MC, but still i am not in profit. but hope in coming days i will become a profitable trader.

Senior Member alamin is an unknown quantity at this point alamin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think experience is only one way for profit in Forex. When you acquire enough experience for trading. you will earn a lot of money and can solve your problem quickly that helps you very much.

Senior Member malikfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point malikfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think oue experience and work hard with forex can apply in real business in for earn money.

Banned joyauv is an unknown quantity at this point joyauv's Avatar
    Thanks
    When we deal successfully, we analyze other should be applied. I have a question, I can play along to my interests?

Member chalvaja324 is an unknown quantity at this point chalvaja324's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only way to profit is to continue to try and evaluate. What is causing the loss of any answers. You will also find a secret. Only traders have a strong desire to succeed in this business. And sink with the rest of the damage will be invisible.

Member rivo25 is an unknown quantity at this point rivo25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At first you select or set your planning, think why you come hear and what is your goal. Without planning anyone can success in life. Forex is most popular & risky business in the world, if any one come here & trade without any plan than he should be louse all his investment with in short time. But if we trade with a planning then we can success & change our life style with in short time. also control emotion, avoid greed, more and more practice demo trading, avoid laziness, develop a methodology and stick with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 689 of 709 FirstFirst ... 189 589 639 679 687 688 689 690 691 699 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)