+ Reply to Thread
Page 686 of 709 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7082

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me profit kamana aasan nahi hai iska karan ye hai ki forex ek risky business hai aapko profit kamana hai to uska ek processor hai use aapko follow karna hoga pehle aapko ise learn karna hoga then demo me trade tab jaa ke aap trade karne layak banenge aur haan ek hi strategy pe chipkane se aap ko koi fayda nahi hoga khud se banane ko try karen to accha hoga.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,313 Times in 820 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rodro View Post
    When we trade with successfully, we need to apply different analysis. I have a question, can i follow one stagey which give me profit?
    To be profitable in the forex then just follow a strict money management technique and trade with discipline and always try to follow the trend and never trade against the trend , if you follow this things then success is waiting for you.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Banned alifbg2 is an unknown quantity at this point alifbg2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no shortcut in forex.if we want earn huge money from forex we have to collect more knowledge and experience about forex.we should practice by a demo account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member enriquez is an unknown quantity at this point enriquez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are a variety connected with strategies to benefit that could be relied about to be effective within this marketplace. a Toronto injury lawyer wide variety types of analysis which might be relied about inside investing, you can start out making income inside fx.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ab umair is on a distinguished road ab umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you do not worry because Forex business is easy and simple.You just work on Forex with little attention and use some tricks.You work with patience , attention , concentration and control you emotions and then you can easily achieve your target.

Banned desopno is an unknown quantity at this point desopno's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also interested to know about it.

Member Tenhyeu is an unknown quantity at this point Tenhyeu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by detien View Post
    No I don't think so that it is that much easy that yo are thinking because it needs much effort and time and much struggle .If you want to become good trader then you should work hard and practice more and more.Without that you cannot become a good trader or successful trader .........Those who are successful trader in this field they have experience of near about 3 to 5 years that's how they become good trader ....
    I think if your forex strategy is good and your forex knowledge is good then you can successful in your forex trading you must get daily forex analysis watch forex news and control your emotions and avoid greed .

Senior Member neamul is an unknown quantity at this point neamul's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Forex market is really the hardest part of the business I had already spent two years in this area, but do not try a little "basic work for the first time experience.I take it, then the power of technical analysis and critical, always the marketplace to message when opened. Market News is very important.

Member detien is an unknown quantity at this point detien's Avatar
    Thanks
    No I don't think so that it is that much easy that yo are thinking because it needs much effort and time and much struggle .If you want to become good trader then you should work hard and practice more and more.Without that you cannot become a good trader or successful trader .........Those who are successful trader in this field they have experience of near about 3 to 5 years that's how they become good trader ....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to detien For This Useful Post:

Tenhyeu (2013-01-16)

Banned kelvin_funky is an unknown quantity at this point kelvin_funky's Avatar
    Thanks
    how to profit in forex is actually easy compared to our gaming, but many people say that forex is more difficult than at any business, always disciplined in my trading course you'll always get the benefit, and use proper money management

+ Reply to Thread
Page 686 of 709 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 684 685 686 687 688 696 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)