+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 709 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 688 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 7082

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think to make a profit in the forex trading business this course, we shall have the right systems and strategies, in addition to that we also have to have good skills in managing trade, by making good management system and supported with the right strategy, then we will easily to make a profit in this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rodro View Post
    When we trade with successfully, we need to apply different analysis. I have a question, can i follow one stagey which give me profit?
    to win in this trade I think we should be able to use the forex market this well sir
    so if we are going to get a good trade way we can all be done easily and can be successful in the trade I would do it sir
    I also think all traders would do the same thing sir

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dadhu is an unknown quantity at this point dadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sundorali0000 View Post
    It is very asking question to tell in short that information skill & communication is the right answer for this,information helps you to acquire skill for grow the business,the importance of information is not too little.
    i think what eveyr a trader to they do it to earn some proift,but profit earning from forex tradign market is not so easy,to earn some good profit from forex trading market at first a trader needs to understand the market index,so that they can operate there trade easily

Senior Member rijve is an unknown quantity at this point rijve's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many way to earn money in Forex if you want to be profitable you have to plan a good trading strategy and then you can analyse the market if it is goes up it is better to be profitable.

Senior Member apon01 is an unknown quantity at this point apon01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only gather some experience, i think basic is first needed, then needed technical fundamental analysis power,always gather market

Member Sakibul.Haque is an unknown quantity at this point Sakibul.Haque's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the basic thing to get success in Forex trade is basic knowledge & tricks of trading in Forex.
    For a new trader it is very important to learn how to trade properly. Otherwise he can never be a good trader. Forex is a world wide trading center. So if we can learn Forex trading strategy very well, then we can easily trade in other markets with the basic skill.

Banned ashfaq002 is an unknown quantity at this point ashfaq002's Avatar
    Thanks
    hy bro i read your post think the only way to profit is to continue to make efforts and evaluation. Every loss should be no answers to what is causing the problem. Any profit must find what is the secret. Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business. The rest will sink and disappear with a loss tHanks For Your Post Take Care Happy Trading

Banned awaiskik222 is on a distinguished road awaiskik222's Avatar
    Thanks
    mery khyal se ap ko forex me kam se kam pips k sath kam se kam size ki lot laini chahye and forex trading is a good opportunity for traders to make huge money and get success. Even getting success is not so easy for all. It needs adequate knowledge, experience and honestly work with Forex trading business and hard work also plus point

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rodro View Post
    When we trade with successfully, we need to apply different analysis. I have a question, can i follow one stagey which give me profit?
    in this trade if we can use our emotions well then we will be able to trade in a way that better
    so then one day we will be able to find your own way in initiating this trade so well that we would be better in the trade

Banned rambut is an unknown quantity at this point rambut's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that the basic way to get success in forex to get information and knowledge and information more off kind trader is the best time to make the dolars ways...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 709 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 688 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)