+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 709 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 7082

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Senior Member prince4242 is an unknown quantity at this point prince4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    bhi forex ma both say tarkay han forex ma earnig hasil karny kay kue kay forex ak both ache earning hasil kar sakty hanor mere khyal ma forex ma agar hum discipline say kam kary tu both ache eaning hasil kar sakty han

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minhazul1 is an unknown quantity at this point minhazul1's Avatar
    Thanks
    When we trade with successfully, we need to apply different analysis. learned about basic skills of it also learned from a experience man these things leads you to success. The rest will sink and disappear with a loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hira rana is an unknown quantity at this point hira rana's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think proper knowledge is best way for making profit in forex because forex is an online profitable and risky business hum forex se ghar beth kar kar money earn kar sakte han because ye 24 hour online job hae i believe forex is very comfortable business so everyone like it

Senior Member shaista is on a distinguished road shaista's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well if you want to get one way of profit in forex trading than you need to get more and more practice on demo account as we all know that practice make a man perfect and than you are able to do better trading in live account and earn good profit.

Senior Member kabir6 is an unknown quantity at this point kabir6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot alter clear fair by trading in forex a lone day.After play business in forex,you hit to confronting contrastive situation and hear to palm them properly.As often measure you achievement in the trading construction,you get many experience and meliorate your skills.Also you can understand how to play a noticeable strategy to hit make for your trades.These all needs some abstraction and deedbox then you individual to move and living.

Banned ahmedmowodbakr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedmowodbakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    to manage in achieving profit you should concern every step you will do in your trade ,also know that you should increase your knowledge

Senior Member Josh Fisher is on a distinguished road Josh Fisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rodro View Post
    When we trade with successfully, we need to apply different analysis. I have a question, can i follow one stagey which give me profit?
    I use the breakout strategy. I have 200 to 300pips weekly. Its a nice a strategy to gain pips i think we all should learn how to make good utilize of them. Its not easy but hard tom aster but I hope we all can do it.

Senior Member litgop is an unknown quantity at this point litgop's Avatar
    Thanks
    FOrex trading online business ha jo ke 24 hours online hota ha or ic main different chizon ki online selling / buying hoti ha. main 3/4 years se ic business ko kar raha hon or different tariqon se ic main trading kar ke earning kar raha hon 1 way jis ko main ziada use karta hon or ic se muje kafi profit bhi howa wo long term trading ha main ne ic se kafi earning ki ha. or mere khyal main ye sab se best ha.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me profit make karne ke bahut se tarike he lekin agar hmm apni mehnat and hard work ke sth asha profit make kare to maja hi alag he ,so agar aap forex me asha profit make karna chahte hein to apko isme jiada se jiada experince make karna chahie bhai

Senior Member markhoor is an unknown quantity at this point markhoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The one and only way to become successful in Forex market is to increase your knowledge and experience. this is the only way of success in the market. If you follow one's strategy then it will give you profit for sometime but it will not make you successful in the market. You should make your own strategy and test it on demo account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 503 of 709 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)