+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 709 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the only way to get profit is trading experience. Now you have to decide what type of experience gives you better results. You have to adopt it. Money management, analysis, emotional control, use of indicators, placing take profit and stop loss orders etc. Included in experience. I don't know which one of the most effective things and making forex as a side business is only a suggestion and we should stop working before trading itself can meet your needs. Calculate first, what is needed per month. Do not forget the sudden needs sometimes quite surprising also taken into account. If the results are not enough to live, never resign from work. keep trading with science, friend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is true and we can say that easily this is a real source of income and we can take huge profits every day and regularly because this is a very simple and easy job in the world and I think this is the biggest income earning job from the world and work most common and popular in the world and I believe how the fundamental method to get success in Foreign Exchange to get information as well as understanding and info as well as discovering the fundamental abilities from it is also found from meeting this person your prospect matters for certain achievement.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you can benefit from forex trading this way if you invest more of your money in forex trading and then you have to work hard and your knowledge of trading and you have to work carefully because a trader must always fully care about his business and always active. and Before you really start trading, you need to understand what forex trading is, how you can trade effectively for maximum profits and how industry reports and forex reviews will help you in your decision making.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every loss must not have an answer as to what caused the problem. The rest will sink and disappear with losses. Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business. I have a question, can I follow a stage that gives me profit. and what makes you unsuccessful is your sef. You will also find out the secret. Only traders have a strong desire to succeed in this business. And drowning with the rest of the damage will not be seen. The only way to make money is to keep trying and evaluating. What caused the loss of answers.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can benefit from forex if you have knowledge about forex trading and you have received training to work on forex and you have experience. because you have to do the planning and make a strategy to trade and get profit and one of my strategies does not work then change your strategy and work on another plan. so getting experience and training in a demo account is very important, not a real account.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can benefit from forex if you have knowledge about forex trading and you have received training to work on forex and you have experience. because you have to do the planning and make a strategy to trade and get profit and one of my strategies does not work then change your strategy and work on another plan. so getting experience and training in a demo account is very important, not a real account.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi my friend, i think that the basic way to get success in forex is to get information and knowledge and information and learn about basic skills. if you want to make profit in forex then you need to open a trade after as much strong analysis as you will have a strong strategy and strong planning as much as it will be good for us and in fact the forex sector is a very difficult business because I was 2 years ago in doing this but I can't achieve success, just to collect any changes. I assume the basic is the first one is needed, so it takes the power of technical & fundamental analysis, always gathering market news when you open orders. Market news is very important.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have one way for you to be successful in forex trading and this way is that you have to practice very well, and develop your initial strategy for trading in the market, and then you have to get as much SO capital so you can MINIMIZE RISK as much as possible, and finally you have to know how to control your feelings and emotions so that you will become a successful trader and Simply develop your own strategy to profit, There is no need for me to look for such a strategy now. I will build or find a system that can help me win 80%, which is fine for me to enjoy.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your easiest way to profit with forex is by understanding forex charts. Forex charts are your most basic tool in a forex trader warehouse - this is a graph of the performance of a particular currency pair over a duration of time. If you know how to read forex charts, that means you already have important knowledge to make a profit. and From my point of view, MT4 is the best for easy income on the forex market. so it's great if we use more strategies in the forex market. so free margin is the best for forex trading.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Version2 View Post
    Forex trading main different types ki field hoti hen jaisay kay ap kisi ko refer kar kay earn kar saktay hein ap copy trading say achi income generate kar saktay hein ap kisi ko trading sikha kar earn kar saktay hein yeh sub nahi to ap khud trading kar kay eak bohat handsome income lay saktay hein. Forex trading ka business unlimted earning hai.
    bhai mere forex ke trading main one way tu yahe hai ke ap log ziada se zida trading ke bare main learning kro kun ke trading main agar learning best ho ge tu phr ap log forex ke trading main earning bhe best kr skate ho forex ke trading main zaroi hai ke ap log zida se zida time do agar ap es main time invest krte ho tu ap ke liye bht he best hai yeh bat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 709 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)