बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 689 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 6881

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    100.76 USD
    Thanks
    I can see that I can get a lot of profits from trading on forex. And I can get unlimited profits but I don't want to be greedy so I won't get high risk and get a consistent income. but I see that we cannot get profit without loss at all because there is always risk and I think that the basic way to get success on Forex is to get information and knowledge and information and learn about basic skills, it is also learned from an experienced person, things this guides you to success ... gathering experiences to be successful ... Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kalakuan For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (08-20-2019)

3. Huracan
    Senior Member weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader is a name known to all weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1,360.50 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ntn View Post
    Ham as mien greed nahi Kerty hien tu ham as mien earning hasil kar sakty hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar Boss jab ham as mien kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien kaam kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien hamain mehnat kerna hota h agar ham as kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien acha kaam ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam kerna hot h aur dil laga ker as mien kaam kerna hota h agar ham as mien dil laga ker kaam kerte hien tu ham as mien kamaee zaror ker sakte hien as lyee mehnat kerna zarori hai.
    bhai forex trading mein se accha profit kamane ke liye forex tarding ko seriously kar sakte hain mein toh yeh kahunga ki agar iss field mein aapko knowledge nahi hai toh zarori hai ki pehle aap knowledge lein aur fir ismein kaam karna start karein accha paisa ayega bhai.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (08-20-2019)

Senior Member zohaib1 will become famous soon enough zohaib1 will become famous soon enough zohaib1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    478.52 USD
    Thanks
    orex trading is a currency based trading market. Here we can exchange currency ,metal . by exchanging it we can make profit or loss. Here before open a trader we need to analysis a pair where we want to open trade. This pair goes up or down.if our analysis suggest us to go up then we should open buy trade if our analysis suggest us the price goes down then we should sell trade. And our analysis and the market movement is same then we can get profit and if our opening trade and the market movement is not same direction then we make loss. By this process one trader can make loss and one trader can make profit.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    80.49 USD
    Thanks
    that is the secret of every trader, you will not find anything if you keep asking like this in any forum, all you need is to trade with your own analysis and make a good correction of your mistakes in trading and bro here is the only one good trading strategy then it must be good for me so we have to get knowledge about this and we can get a lot with this if we have a good trading plan and good capital too

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    122.10 USD
    Thanks
    yes i think so forex trading can be our way to be fully successful ... and always maintain our money management. I believe that if we are disciplined about that, we can make profits and create money that I think, to make profits in forex trading is not too difficult. What we need is that we continue to control our emotions and each trader has a different way of trading, every system owned by traders has weaknesses, this weakness can only be known by those who have a system, I use MACD for transactions, transactions in the 15M time frame, and trend in time frame 1H

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nasmagh For This Useful Post:

Black_dimond (09-03-2019)

Member money maker is a jewel in the rough money maker is a jewel in the rough money maker is a jewel in the rough money maker is a jewel in the rough money maker's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10.82 USD
    Thanks
    They have a set of Forex trading se bahut hi jyada profit gain kar sakte hain lekin agar aap Jyada profit gain karna chahte hain to iske liye aapko chahie kya aap trading bahut jyada Karen aur Jyada Jyada reading kar dete Karte Karte The ab Nahin vo chij per control rakhen tabhi aapke Kshetra bhi ban sakte hain aur Jyada Jyada trading Karke aap profession rate bhi ban sakte hain jo ki bahut hi jyada acchi baat hoti hai isiliye aap Aisa Jarur Karen aur Ishq Bhi last Mile Taki Aap Bhi Jyada profit gain Kar Gaye

11. The Following User Says Thank You to money maker For This Useful Post:

Black_dimond (09-03-2019)

Member Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond is a name known to all Black_dimond's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    316.87 USD
    Thanks
    Do you have Forex trading in both the profit gain kar sakte hain lekin agar aap use Jyada profit Kyon karna chahte hain to aapko Jyada time spend karna padega Kyunki aap Jitna time spent karte hain utna Jyada profit gain hota rahata hai isliye Jyada time Den Rakesh Yadav Jyada profit gain ho aur last kam se kam ho

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    802.10 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 Times in 4,549 Posts
    Sir i think that the basic way to get success in forex to get information and knowledge and information and learned about basic skills of it also learned Only traders who have a strong desire to be successful in this business and earn good profit.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (09-14-2019), Farooq007 (09-14-2019), forexrunner (09-14-2019)

Member mangkarni will become famous soon enough mangkarni will become famous soon enough mangkarni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    96.25 USD
    Thanks
    many times we will think this forex can give us a lot of money, knowledge and the fact that basic skills and experience from human experience, also learning these things leads to success. If we do this, we must demand analysis. I have a question, can you join the theater, which gives me an advantage? I think of it as a special means to achieve success in forex information, and I benefit because I actually have reasonable marketing research. i exploit technical analysis and basis to predict market trends for each open position. Proper marketing research is very important for profit. I continue to maintain my cash management as soon as I offer any foreign exchange market. and also I never trade. I offer a long trade and look to extend the increase by 100%.

16. PAMM
    Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    96.14 USD
    Thanks
    I think it's a new trading account. and after getting good results you can apply in a real account to get money the basic way to get success than you have to first develop the basic skills it also learns from an experienced man these things lead you to successful forex to get information and knowledge and information and learn about the forex trading business, strategies in forex and practice with the same demo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 688 of 689 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 686 687 688 689 LastLast