+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 709 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7082

Thread: Tell me one way for profit in Forex.

Senior Member Mujahid is on a distinguished road Mujahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me profit hasil karney k liye hame hardworking , demo acount pr practics , or aik ahca teacher hona buht lazmi hai jo ap ko learn krvaye ...us k bad ap ka knowledage toh ap k kaam aye ga he ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vickymughal is on a distinguished road vickymughal's Avatar
    Thanks
    profitable mindset is always developed after some experience in forex trading. first you should have a proven stretegy and you should onlyaplly that stretegy in forex ttrading. do nor try to voilate your rules

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot make profit just by trading in forex a single day.After starting trade in forex,you have to face different situation and learn to handle them properly.As much time you pass in the trading platform,you get more experience and develop your skills.Besides you can understand how to make a strong strategy to make profit for your trades.These all needs some time and till then you have to wait and keep trading.

Member ramlan10001 is an unknown quantity at this point ramlan10001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    one way of profits in the forex my patience, because with kesabaraan we will be able to benefit greatly and therefore we always patient and grateful emotion profit no matter how we get on that day,,, although small but consistent .. hee

Senior Member amine856 is an unknown quantity at this point amine856's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tell me all friends goods work a forex and goods income money for a jobs now all man join a forex and goods work and better income money for a forex now all man profit for a forex work so join a forex work and goods income money for a jobs now all man like him a forex work.,.,.

Senior Member alexan is an unknown quantity at this point alexan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mcceducation View Post
    i can say , Swing trading is very much effective and best way to trade in forex with less losses and good profit everytime. it is also effective for short term trading and longterm trading as well. and on swing trading you dont have to be all the time infront of your chart. so if we are use the swing that's very good for us.
    Just try to survive here, but if you wont survive enough to ahve experience without study, haha. They are complements, you study, then you live enough to have experience, and you will become a profitable trader.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very asking question to tell in short that information skill & communication is the right answer for this,information helps you to acquire skill for grow the business,the importance of information is not too little.

Senior Member otakon is an unknown quantity at this point otakon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think one of the best strategies Forex Scalping
    but need careful analyzes to earn a lot I Atdoual Real Scalping
    and profit from every trade 10 points

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    the only way is just making small targets have a lot of capital and trade more in the industry i know that i have been trading well since i have been trading.

Senior Member azezbutt is an unknown quantity at this point azezbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ronykhan0000 View Post
    actually forex business is a very difficult business because i already past 2 year in this business but i cannot achieved success,only gather some experience.i think basic is first needed,then needed technical & fundamental analysis power,always gather market news when you open order.market news is very important.
    forex me profit hasil karnay ka sub say best rasta ye hai k is k bary me poritrha say knowledge ekatha kia jae or information hasil ki jae ta k is pay work kartay hoay koi problem na ho or profit hasil kia ja sakay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 709 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (26)