+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: I Breakeven

Banned Roddexx will become famous soon enough Roddexx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This Indicator look nice, thank you for share. I will download and install in my Meta Trader. but to read signal these indicators still do not know. But anyway thanks a lot for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    Thank you guys have shared indikator. i want to ask to rule the open position that 's how ? could you please explain in detail brother. sory I'm new comer in forex trading. thank's brother

Quote Originally Posted by nurivasyarifah View Post
    all depends on the manner and style of your strategy because if you use the scalping strategy you use TF in m5 or M15 to continue to monitor the open position when going to do ... but if you use longterm then you only need to monitor at the appropriate moment to enter the market

Nurivasyarifah, I think perhaps you have misunderstood sinaga's question. He's not asking how to trade, but his question was referring to the indicator shared by TS in this thread called I Breakeven. The indicator does not work as a trigger signal to execute order nor as a filter indicator. I Breakeven only workd to display on the chart your daily open and close positions in other words, it acts like an indicator to display your daily's account history.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Member Lancer is an unknown quantity at this point Lancer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you mate for the good indicator it is very useful to me because I sometimes open many trades on the same pair if my first one was a loss I usually double lot size in the second one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    सभी तरीके और अपनी रणनीति की शैली पर निर्भर करता है क्योंकि अगर आप scalping रणनीति का उपयोग आप TF m5 या M15 में खुले स्थान पर नजर रखने के लिए करने के लिए जा रहा जारी रखने के लिए उपयोग करें ... लेकिन अगर आप दीर्घकालिक उपयोग तो आप केवल उपयुक्त क्षण में निगरानी की जरूरत के लिए बाजार में प्रवेश

Senior Member seethesea is an unknown quantity at this point seethesea's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I studied it in my Engineering course last year and it was just the basic involving terms like loops(for, while and do while), arrays, structures, functions, variables, operators and a few other things lol I don't remember them properly.

Can the basic knowledge on these terms help me in coding an EA?

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Has anybody used this indicator? How efficient is it? What can it do to an account that is low. Please I need reply

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no need of this indicator we can get all in the open trades section. This can be important if we are concentrating on more pairs and monitoring all become difficult due to more open positions.

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It look little bit confusing for me. Again you don't mention any pairs for this indicator and not mention the time frame also? Then how we use them to get the best result?

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is only an indicator of where you can see the light of day lending and when each bezubytochnosti.Indikator couple did not get to see some of the entries in the markets.

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we breakeven why we maintain this business,? I think if we do not have the courage to change it themselves for more fighting spirit ... each business must crave a great result even though it requires a greater sacrifice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast