+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: I Breakeven

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sinaga View Post
    Thank you guys have shared indikator. i want to ask to rule the open position that 's how ? could you please explain in detail brother. sory I'm new comer in forex trading. thank's brother
    all depends on the manner and style of your strategy because if you use the scalping strategy you use TF in m5 or M15 to continue to monitor the open position when going to do ... but if you use longterm then you only need to monitor at the appropriate moment to enter the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as an example: you have got 4 EURUSD-trades open and want to breakeven cause price goes in the wrong direction, then you know when you are at breakeven or have to open another trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the post you made here. I need some suggestions about the indocator. I dod not download it but want to know that if it works for supplying the information only or it shows some buy sell signals??

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks permit suction, very simple would be tried first did not profitable, how good a play on the TF and how long you use it if profit always use this indi

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this indicator is simple but not easy to understand. Always use that indicator which gives you clear signal to open a trade and tells you the time to leave the market.
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sinaga,

this is only an indicator where you can see the summery of your open trades and when each pair get to breakeven. The indicator will not show you some entries in the markets.

regards

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you guys have shared indikator. i want to ask to rule the open position that 's how ? could you please explain in detail brother. sory I'm new comer in forex trading. thank's brother

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey this is good indicator for me, because i usually set a pending stop loss after price has get their breakeven, now with this indicator, i can use my tecnique easier. Thanks a lot mya friend for this good sharing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to m3x_19 For This Useful Post:

triplex (2012-02-25)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

I Breakeven

I-Breakeven is an simple indicator which choose the summery of the position of each pair and when all positions of a pair gets to breakeven.
    You can download it here: http://codebase.mql4.com/download/2757

regards
    Attached Images  

11. The Following User Says Thank You to triplex For This Useful Post:

omofx (2012-05-26)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4