+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 180 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hmm if you are using strict stop loss it is fine to utilise more margin, but what if you want to trade with long term trend, and in short term it may trigger your stop losses several times, if long term trend is intact why should not you add positions on every fall, that is possible only if you use litlte of your margin.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,margin calls prevent our trading loss not to be more then the deposit amount .I think here leverage also becomes an issue to protect your trading account t be blown up .When the broker sees that in spite of giving leverage ,you are losing the money and all goes in negative balance - before that happens only you account becomes closed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned norix will become famous soon enough norix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ezincenter View Post
    If you have a large capital say like 10000 $ you can be more comfortable with your trading, so the margin call will be more far away from you, but if you have a small capital you can face this problem at many times.
    I think the big capital also needs a strong analysis of capital, but little capital must be accurate to analyze, if asked to choose the capital or in the analysis, I would choose the analysis
    because without the analysis we will fail

Member ezincenter is on a distinguished road ezincenter's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a large capital say like 10000 $ you can be more comfortable with your trading, so the margin call will be more far away from you, but if you have a small capital you can face this problem at many times.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should be able to know whether it is still possible, but actually I prefer to always put SL in order to avoid greater losses, because you never know where the direction of price movement that occurs.

Member kuldip kale is an unknown quantity at this point kuldip kale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practically i don't think it can happen to anybody. Because as soon as your available margin becomes less than the required margin you get a margin call and all your open orders are closed by the broker. So you can not loose the amount greater than you deposited.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by even89 View Post
    i think that so imposible to loss money more than our deposit. how could this happen. may be i'm a stupid boy... would anyone here gonna tell me how???? in my mind i just could to imagine that if we make deposit 1000$,, the worst possiblity that we'll loss as that ammount... is it possible we loss 2000$ while our balance only 1000$ ??????
    we could have had a greater loss than the amount of deposit we do.
    this happens if we do use the bonus of a broker trading.
    so that we obtain additional funds to make trades. so that if defeated, then the bonus can also be depleted.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you trade with long term then you need to calculation about how many pips you can take with your balance. And you need to trade with money management. I am all time trading with money management so in this situation i can wait for back market. And i have several time success with this.

Junior Member Laknath is an unknown quantity at this point Laknath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This will can happen any time ,depend on the luck and experience you gain.While trading forex no one can get profit every day.that's the nature of the business,but good traders avoid facing big looses.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    I already faced this issue before, and so i feel i can rightly reply your querry, if your account was stopped by the broker - it is like a fresh account now and next month whatever profit you make on your bonus you shall be able to withdraw and good thing you need not earn the bonus you lost this month.
    What do you mean by stopped by broker? I got margin call and now the balance is negative. So next month i will only be having the bonus that i earned from this month with this forum. What i understand from what you told is that i will be able to withdraw my profit without making the money i lost the month before. If that is what you meant then it will be great relief.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 180 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)