+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 180 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a fact that is very painful if it really happened, and you have to do as much as possible like the original in order to recover everything goes perfectly, especially as we know it seems hard to recover the capital in the near term.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member jijotrading is an unknown quantity at this point jijotrading's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    What do you thing will happen when we get a lose greater than the deposit. Do we have the option to wait till the market bounces back?
    By the way is such a situation possible???
    han aesa hot ah kioun k ham us k sath kuch profit bhi kama chukey hotey hane or es taran se ham ko es main na phr deposit se bhi barra loss hota ha samgh ai mere

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irungu10 View Post
    There are people who trade and make good money when they are trading but when they come to a certain trade, they lose everything they have in their account from just a simple mistake, its also called having a margin call, margin calls are very seriouse wake up calls for you to know what to do.
    It's important thing to prepare good money management and good risk management so you won't
    lose too much in single transaction. In forex, don't trade with method high risk high gain because it will make
    you trade like gambling. If there is good money management so you won't lose all of your funds instantly.

Banned irungu10 is an unknown quantity at this point irungu10's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are people who trade and make good money when they are trading but when they come to a certain trade, they lose everything they have in their account from just a simple mistake, its also called having a margin call, margin calls are very seriouse wake up calls for you to know what to do.

Member shemozz is an unknown quantity at this point shemozz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not understand what is meant by this question is how you lose more of the capital??? I think this is possible ... You can explain that you meant until I can make understanding and responding

Member Bankmen is on a distinguished road Bankmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cant lose more money then you invested so it is high risk job but not more then you have money on your deposit and that is good one. If you have some special broker that is possible try to learn about forex more.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the first years and maybe this was my hardest side at this business and i often got some losing, but the time is answer our hardwork then i begin fix the problem and trade with discipline, i see the light from this business and then i can take some opportunities for it, well now my profit is better and make me comfortable

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm if you are using strict stop loss it is fine to utilise more margin, but what if you want to trade with long term trend, and in short term it may trigger your stop losses several times, if long term trend is intact why should not you add positions on every fall, that is possible only if you use litlte of your margin.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    But my friend I don't believe on profit and loss and it is not a war between win and lose. I believe on good knowledge good money management and discipline trading. If you will use these tools then you can turn your trading in right direction.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the big capital also needs a strong analysis of capital, but little capital must be accurate to analyze, if asked to choose the capital or in the analysis, I would choose the analysis
    because without the analysis we will fail

+ Reply to Thread
Page 171 of 180 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)