+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 180 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Junior Member microworks87 is an unknown quantity at this point microworks87's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the situation is possible. If you deposit $100 and if you make a profit of $30 then your equity is $130. But if there is a losing situation you can lose whole your equity. Thant means $130. If there is not any profit, you will only lose the deposited amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nasima is an unknown quantity at this point nasima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi thanks all I think that
    Logically such situation can come . I heard that whatever we deposited in the account only we will lose .. There wont be a situation in which we owe broker money..It is after all too reky.......Moreover most of us trde with unverified account .............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member roshan is an unknown quantity at this point roshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But my friend I don't believe on profit and loss and it is not a war between win and lose. I believe on good knowledge good money management and discipline trading. If you will use these tools then you can turn your trading in right direction.

Senior Member fazu420 is an unknown quantity at this point fazu420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no doubt but i will say that.... I was settled not to trade until i get an result for that. I started trading only because i intellection that its secure and give lose only my facility.

Banned sheikh rashed is an unknown quantity at this point sheikh rashed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmember View Post
    If you have lost more than your deposit then you will owe the company money! Normally you get margin call and your account closed before that happens. There is no opportunity to wait.
    thats why every time trader need very much serious about his/her trade because maximum time we lose our trade reason for few seriousness about our trade . and if we use mm rules properly than i think we can't lose our capital just moments.

Member mhchomsi is on a distinguished road mhchomsi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by skboyra View Post
    there is no option to loss greater than your deposit. you can take high leverage and trade with it. if you make profit then the profit will be yours, but if you make loss then the only your deposit will be lost, and the trading will be automatically will be stopped.
    If only losses that will be accepted is greater than deposit it feels it is not going to happen because there is no margin cll by 30% that will tell us whether it will close all positions or increase capital deposited again. I think there is a policy we have to do the very thing that needs to be done

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no option to loss greater than your deposit. you can take high leverage and trade with it. if you make profit then the profit will be yours, but if you make loss then the only your deposit will be lost, and the trading will be automatically will be stopped.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    What do you thing will happen when we get a lose greater than the deposit. Do we have the option to wait till the market bounces back?
    By the way is such a situation possible???
    trading main lose greater than deposit we could experience losses exceeding out ,capital because once we make a deposit and fafter or the great than deposit money in this ways or all broker in this month and all deposit money or forex trading,

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnan View Post
    You can lose all off youre trading capital capital but you can not loss more than capital you invest in your forex account. Thats caused if you does not have margin leave anymore in your trading account you re account will get margin call.
    Theoriticlaly what you said is right, but technically it is always possible to lose more than your deposit.
    Last month i got a margin call and my balance turned to be 2$ negative and when my this month capital was paid it that negative balance was adjusted.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have lost more than your deposit then you will owe the company money! Normally you get margin call and your account closed before that happens. There is no opportunity to wait.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 180 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)