+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1800

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    I blew the bonus account of this forum. So will i be able to withdraw the profit with the next month bonus from this forum?
    Will there be any restrictions?
    I already faced this issue before, and so i feel i can rightly reply your querry, if your account was stopped by the broker - it is like a fresh account now and next month whatever profit you make on your bonus you shall be able to withdraw and good thing you need not earn the bonus you lost this month.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The mos timportant is limit your losses so you won't experience losses more than you could afford to take. About is it possible to
    face lose more than your deposit, it's not big deal. But it's possible when you got bonus deposit or you used bonus account because
    you didn't make any deposit when you're using bonus account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    many newbies seem still not familiar with this kind of terms right? they think that as long as they hold the position open although the loss is greater than the profit then their account will be just fine, lol. no my dearest newbies, there's rules for every broker that stated your minimum percentage of balance adequacy to keep your account alive. if you cross that limit then your account will wiped out entirely.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pravi View Post
    When i blew my account once it was -3.00. Anyone knows what will happen if i deposit more??? Eventually it will be subtracted right?
    I know its easy to know by depositing a small amount, but i am not ready to do that..
    if you make a deposit then you will get an additional margin to trade or as a defense of your floating minus.
    but the main problem is not on it, just on how well prepared you are to accept the fact whether any profit or lost in trading.
    I suggest you should put hedging position (entry opposite with equal size of lots) or closed if you have enough margin to make a fresh trade, then began to trade again with a small size of lots while restoring your mental and emotional.
    when you do the hedging, then you can just close the position which profits only (green pips). because if you close a losing position (red pips), the more margin is consumed, it means that "miss MC" is eager to kiss you.

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    basically humans have a tendency to be able to obtain greater than what he had. if done in the forex trading it is very dangerous. not only the whole of your deposit will be lost but also your heart will beat faster and it is not good for your health.
    most traders think if I had to use most of the equity that I have certainly profit which I was going to get bigger - and almost always forget - that if I had to use most of the equity that I have the entire equity will be exhausted.

Junior Member nazia is an unknown quantity at this point nazia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to do trading then it is not possible for you that you will be succeed, some time you will be succeeded but some time you be fail then it is not a problem if you fail in forex market then infect you will be succeeded because you have gain more experience of market.

Member pravi is on a distinguished road pravi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i blew my account once it was -3.00. Anyone knows what will happen if i deposit more??? Eventually it will be subtracted right?
    I know its easy to know by depositing a small amount, but i am not ready to do that..

Member sasmita11 will become famous soon enough sasmita11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no way to lose more than you deposite.That is why there is a margin call which will close all your position when your equity is 0$
    Thats why we are very greatful for this forum which gives us bonus money to trade ,we are still learning and we donot have to make deposite with out own money.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Hmm if you are using strict stop loss it is fine to utilise more margin, but what if you want to trade with long term trend, and in short term it may trigger your stop losses several times, if long term trend is intact why should not you add positions on every fall, that is possible only if you use litlte of your margin.
    Using strict stop loss is not wrong because the losses will be limited when you use strict stop loss but it will be better if
    you set stop loss as condition in the market. So you shouldn't set Stop Loss without considering condition of market to
    set SL and TP in the best position.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not possible to suffer lose more than your deposit except if there is bonus deposit which allow you to hold more pips in
    floating minus condition. If I don't make mistakes, there is 30% deposit bonus from InstaForex so it's possible to loss more than
    your deposit in InstaForex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 180 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)