+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 180 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trader must use a low risk in his operations to protect himself from the big movements of the price. Currencies are often affected by news of a different nature. For this reason, the price can change at any time and the magnitude of the change is unpredictable. Nope it doesn't happen in the FOREX. In the FOREX you've to invest first i.e. you've to deposit first and then you can trade in the real account. SO you can not have the big loss that your deposit. however before investing One must get the clear idea of the FOREX Market and Losses involved in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

nurohman (2020-07-12), tahu bulat (2020-07-14)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you must have a very good and sincere friend and guide who should help you at every step of the trading process and in this way you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money and you should watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market so that it should result in a fruitful ending that is profit and you should be happy. your loss is greater then your deposit then just pray to come back market in your favor or deposit some more money to safe your account but after some times you will get margin call and its mean your account is going to wash its happen with you dont have enough experience and dont know how to do trading how to put trades as per market trend and also greedy use big lot etc so avoid all these things to become a good trader

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Naturally my dear, no double in forex trading I absolutely do believe Forex is easy trading business but profit can earn so mush difficult. If your strategy and analysis become wrong you will be fall in a great danger. If you don't making good strategy and good analysis definitely you will be not able to profit. In this time your trading position will be loss greater than deposit. Forex trading me aisa koi option nahi hai k aap apne deposit amount se bhi zyada loose kar den aisa tabhi ho sakta hai jab aapke broker ne kuch bonus amount de rakha ho aur wo bhi loose ho jaye warna aam taur par jab aapka balance nik kareeb jaata hai to aapki trade automatically close ho jaati hain aur is situation ko Margin call kehtey hain.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, absolutely I think it�s truth and I personally believe that loss is not avoidable in forex,it's a part of the market,It is true that greedness is our major enemy and it is very difficult to control over it, I have also suffered losses due to greed but I am still trying to overcome greed and I hope with the passage of time I can control over it. Actually my dear, in forex trading i certainly I consider it�s no double that many traders are here who are still in loss in forex because they do not know how to do the good tradings with good system also they have the bad idea about the trade. Every trader needs to be prepared and have a good indicator and a good analysis of the market before opening any trade in the foreign exchange market.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe there are lot of times in forex trading when we think that we are on the winning side and at that very moment every things turn upside down and we are not able to make those losses back and we suffer due to this we loss much than we have deposited Hmmmm jnaab g aaap nee saahi kaahaa haai and menee jis taarhaa loss kiyaaahaaai shaid kiseee naa kjyaa hooo me aa 3 var account wash hogyaa haain jnaab g and im stil under maaking bonus from this forum jnaaab gh

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear no aisa kabhi nhi ho sakta aap ka loss aap k capital se kabhi bhi zyada nhi ho sakta jab aap ka margin broker ki specified % se kam ho jayegy to aap ki tamam trades loss mein close hojayengi aur thoda bohut capital aap ka bach jayegy jee brother yeh mumkin honay ka do tariqa ho sakitay han ka aap nay posting ki aur taqreebun one hundred and fifty dollar aap ko bonus mill gia tu aap nay two hundred deposit jama kerwa dia tu iss tra aap ko two hundred plus ka loss tu ho gia lakin aap ka paas aby bounis main say kuch mojood ha aur dooseray tariqa main aap ko profit ho gia tha lakin baad main aap ki depost say ziada loss ho gia tu aap ka profit aby aap ka paas mojood ha ......

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Lose forex me deposit krwane se jiada asha he bhai agar aap chahe to lose ko recover kr skte hein isme hmm agar ashi knwledge and expeirnce gain krege to hmm isme bhut ashi success hasil kr skte hein isme koi dout nhi hota he bai of course, strongly I can say it is very true that it can happen because this is forex business. Earning profit is not so much easy. Losing money is easy but saving our capital is tough. I don't know why most of the people 95% people lose money here. But even so people doesn't give they just try. When we earn some profit we feel greedy and then lose again.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend this is common factor that we loses more than deposit, so that our main focus should how to reduce our loss and improve to making our profit. For that we should do more hard work and practice properly which would help to improve our trading skill & knowledge. Follow the money management rules & control our greed at the time of trading in real account because Forex is risky business.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    come. I heard that whatever we deposited in the account only we will lose. There wont be a situation in which we owe broker money. It is after all too risky. Moreover most of us trade with unverified account. There is no way the brokers are going to get back their mone and it is not a war between win and lose. I believe on good knowledge good money management and discipline trading. If you will u

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai is forum me bar bar is bat ka tazkara kiya jata hai ke forex aik risky business hai yeh sach hai ke is me profit baki businesses se zeyada hai lekin is me loss ke chances bhi utne hi zeyada hote hain is liye kuch log is me jald bazi se kam lete hain aur apna sara capital loss karwa lete hain lekin jo log is ko ache se seekhne ke bad karte hain wo is me apni money double bhi kar sakte hain..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 180 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)