+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 180 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Lose greater than deposit???

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    needless expenses, we could past experiences losing trades exceeding a lot of our growth capital, considering that if we develop a put out to mention and after that we tend to find a put plus our brokering cerise, not to mention subsequent t owe tend to can typically the exchange not to mention we tend to remove virtually all a lot of our margins, which means we've found decrease surpass a lot of you growth capi5al.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right but i think if we are good in analysis then there is no problem that we can get the margin call and if we are not good analyzer then we will lose our more money in forex with But most of us still consider as new beginner rather than how will i trade if i loose my huge capital let alone and open new account to recover losses with new strategy the instead of have seen margin calls in past but now i am careful and hope to see it will never happen with me again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know the way to avoid to got the margin call rather than in the sense of a limit on deposit or funds held by a broker while I recommend not to risk more than 2% in each trade rem then Margin Call is a possible event in which a trader possesses losing positions that put him on the verge of entering a negative balance in his Forex account accordingly that the big lever that we had a lot of good options

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So in this business we should prevent as much as we can from getting margin call If you find your position wrong then just cut loss it as well Good money management save me from many mistake and giving me better result namely its depend on your knowledge and experience too that which pair you should trade with that i think it is the best way to avoid margin call till I have had a margin call in my trading career

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You cannot lose more than your deposit when you are trading forex markets. The main thing is that the market is set to automatically close our trades when we have a margin call in our trades. This forum income will add as a bonus not balance. Have profit for add in balance. If you experience about lose grater than deposit. Please take it as a learn . And learn more for not return this position. It can good experience if can control by Forex education power.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i trade with news i usually lose maybe the problem is in myself and my ability to recognize the actual meaning of news but i think the technical analysis is much better easier and effective let alone it happens with traders using bonus which can not be lost namely if we got floating minus means we got rent to broker in fact You know why Because in the market there are a lot of traders who live by selling and buying and they have different emotion and perception

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhai lose greater then hai deposit k or hum ko apni trading me patience se kam lena hoga means agar trade humari loss me run kerti ja rahi hai to hum jaldi na kare means trade ko close na ker de means ache se analysis ker ley kahi market return na jaye kuch time k bad or deposit hum ko itna kerna chahye means humare pass capital itna ho k hum ko tension hi na rahe reh waqt margin ki.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just as the Tortoise did, you have to preserve your energy to win the trading race. In other words, you need to preserve your trading capital for high-probability price action setups, rather than blowing it on random gambles in the market. Furthermore, I want you to think of trading as a marathon, not a sprint, because you need to pace yourself if you want to make it through to the land of successful trading and win the “marathon”. “Sprinting” has no place in the professional trader’s trading approach; slow and steady truly does win the marathon of trading.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend main ap ko indain forum k barry main bata skta hun qk main to abhi indain forum pa work kar raha hun qk ya bhot acha bonus deta hia bass is main humen din main 45 psot karni hoti hian jo hum kesi bhi waket kar saky hia part time main or indian forum sy acha bonus earn kar sakty hain You can prepare you mind by accepting the true nature of trading and the reality of what is possible given your individual financial situation. If you have a $1,000 trading account, you aren�t going to earn enough to live on and quit your job, it�s just that simple. You need to focus on the mechanics of proper trading and proper forex money management first, and then the money will come. Most beginning traders do the opposite; they focus on the money first and proper trading and risk control techniques later only after losing more money than they care to admit.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a disaster for any forex trader to get margin call in his trades that as the leverage is have no any different margin call only and you forgot to follow the money management due to greed of making quick money That for sure all trader really hate to have margin call and dont know why margin call really famous and always open a fans conference :P accordingly tity (the silver price calculation 30000) to buy silver then remaining margin is

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 180 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)