+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Payza service in Bangladesh

Junior Member omar100 is an unknown quantity at this point omar100's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    payza in my local bank. so i have got 1 thousand Taka with payza in my local islami bank. so now my 3 thousand Taka still pending from tomorrow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Payza payment processor is very popular in Bangladesh. And in Bangladesh this payment processor give us bank withdraw and good service. And Bangladeshi people doing like this payment processor. Because this payment processor is very low change.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member billlal is an unknown quantity at this point billlal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    payza is available in our country Bangladesh that's correct.but the most important thing is there is no payment in payza is instant.we all the online worker want to get instant.for that reason i use another payment system.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Payza payment processor is very popular in Bangladeshi people. And with payza Bangladeshi people can take bank withdraw, and payza give good service in Bangladesh. It is for Bangladeshi people very like payza payment processor.

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joynan View Post
    I live in Bangladesh, and i know that Bangladeshi people doing like Payza payment processor for withdraw. And Payza payment processor give in Bangladesh bank withdraw. And it is for in Bangladesh payza processor very popular. But most of forex broker do not support Payza processor, and it is for Bangladeshi forex trader can't use this payment processor for withdraw.
    I do not know if Insta forex support payza or not, but i can see on withdraw credit, there are no payza system. I think this is good payment processor, but if the broker are not use it, everything will means nothing. So, Try to understand the rules and the trading condition which are used by the broker to make everything are easy for us. Forex are already complicated, do not make it more complicated with the payment processor. Just follow the broker regulation and system.

Senior Member sohail999 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ma boht paasa ha is ma pore donya ka log is ma kam kar sakt ha forex ak acha kam ha is ma ap be kamkar sakt ha forex ma boht pasa ha is ma ap kam karo or pasa jkamo

Banned moomin is on a distinguished road moomin's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is good news for the Bangladeshi that pyaza services are now available in the Bangladesh too but the question is this that how to use its services and how to make easy it to use to most of the people use their bank account or other transaction services to use their transaction

Senior Member mub5455 is an unknown quantity at this point mub5455's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear sir mery khiyal mey payzza ki sevice ashia k tamam cuntry mey avalabele hai bangladesh bi ashia ki hi ak cuntry hai iliay pazza bangladesh mey avelable hai or ap bangladesh mey payzza ka account bna sakty hai apny bank account kay saath veriffication kerwa sakty hain

Member smmunni is an unknown quantity at this point smmunni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Payza or alert pay are good now in Bangladesh. They are now providing money sending direct from payza to local bank. So if you dont share the secret options with some payza users or others by online or some way else, then it might be secure to do transaction even with Payza in Bangladesh.

Banned bindia98 is an unknown quantity at this point bindia98's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well most of dangerous think in Payza is reverse system when you send payment to other person after complete your work you can make a dispute against that person & your payment will be reverse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast